I think christianity is a peaceful religion........

by kid-A 29 Replies latest jw friends

• kid-A
    kid-A

Quotes from the The American Taliban

Ann Coulter

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

"Not all Muslims may be terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims."

"Being nice to people is, in fact, one of the incidental tenets of Christianity, as opposed to other religions whose tenets are more along the lines of 'kill everyone who doesn't smell bad and doesn't answer to the name Mohammed'"

• anewme
    anewme

Who needs religion? I think ethics training would be a better education for the world. "No one ever got to heaven for what they thought, but what they did."

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Where are the scriptural refrences indicating that hate is a bible value?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

HA! yes, good one kid-A... he he.... buncha crazies... looks like there's not enough Agape to go around...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

ts

• moshe
    moshe

"Being nice to people is, in fact, one of the incidental tenets of Christianity

hmm- it's too bad she wasn't around for the Inquistion, or explained this to the conquistadors like Hernando Cortes and Hernando Pizarro, the Crusadors, the perpetrators of the Spanish Inquistion, Americans who wiped out the Native Americans, etc,etc.

Moshe

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey Kid-A, have you seen "The God Who Wasn't There" yet? It's a new release at Rogers video. Nothing you don't already know but a very entertaining Michael Moore type documentary on stupid Christian beliefs.

GBL

• daystar
    daystar

GBL

Hey Kid-A, have you seen "The God Who Wasn't There" yet?

Funny you should mention that film. I just got it in the mail from Netflix yesterday. Looking forward to watching it. Though your comparison of it to Michael Moore's work... well, I can't stand that guy.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    It's a new release at Rogers video.

wha?! dude, did you watch it yet? ha ha! right on, i can't believe it is out.

hey man, we should have that god who wasn't there party we were talking about. i have got a few new apostates in my life that would probably enjoy that film. and then after we could light candles and chant demonic atheist chants and drink goat blood. you know, just the usual atheist stuff, lol.

oh man, i am gonna go rent that!

TS

• kid-A
    kid-A

Thanks GBL, I will definitely check it out......Whazzup tetra-god !!!

Frankly, I was just getting sick of the anti-muslim threads being posted by the christian fundies, crackpots calling kettles black.....religions do not discriminate in terms of the violent nut-jobs that are attracted to them, same trash, different pile!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I wouldn't mind the conquest of the moslem world for the sole purpose of meaningfully preaching the gospel among them because as it is now any one leaving Islam will be beheaded.

The Christian religion doesn't preach hate but love so if some talk of hate that's their wrong interpretation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit