THE GIRL WITH THE MOON IN HER EYES

by Terry 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

I just finished recording this composition.

Anybody want to write a lyric?

I'm going to send it to Corina Brouder to sing on her next album. (corinabrouder.net)

Thanks,

T.

Here is the music file. Click on it and download:

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2BCGLZ4C2IGCV06TNMD3SMTY28

• daystar
    daystar

Hey Terry, I really like that. Too bad I lost my muse years ago or I'd try my hand at the lyrics. (must catch her again soon...)

• Terry
    Terry
    Hey Terry, I really like that. Too bad I lost my muse years ago or I'd try my hand at the lyrics.

Awww, that's too bad. A good muse is really hard to come by.

Thanks

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

terry, i'll write a lyric. been writting a bunch lately.

give me a day.

TS

• Brigid
    Brigid

Are you a professional composer? This is an absolutely stunning piece! I love it! I have a lot of poetry (much of it spiritually based, though). Does it have to be the theme: The Girl with the Moon in Her Eyes?

Are you already contracted with her? Or just bidding?

How much?

Good luck, this piece deserves to be heard.

~Brigid

• Terry
    Terry

terry, i'll write a lyric. been writting a bunch lately.

give me a day.

TS

Yippeee.

If more than one person wants to try I guess we'll have a contest or something...??

T.

• Terry
    Terry
    Are you a professional composer? This is an absolutely stunning piece! I love it! I have a lot of poetry (much of it spiritually based, though). Does it have to be the theme: The Girl with the Moon in Her Eyes?

Are you already contracted with her? Or just bidding?

How much?

Good luck, this piece deserves to be heard.

I have my own music site. I write things for pay.

A friend of mine is close with Corina and designed her website. He is a member on my own music group on Yahoo. He and another friend of mine are producing an album with Cornia eventually.

I've been trying to think of something really dramatically different to offer.

The lyric simply has to fit the music. It should say something a young and beautiful singer would like to express with feeling.

I'd tackle the lyric but I try and keep my brain divisions as separate as possible (writing/composing) for peculiar reasons only meaningful to me.

Thanks,

T.

• Terry
    Terry

btt

• Nina
    Nina
    Anybody want to write a lyric?

You haven't mentioned Terms. Talk about the $$$$$.

Nina

• Quentin
    Quentin

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit