Surprise Suuurprise WATCHTOWERFARM.ORG

by Lady Lee 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have to wonder how long this webpage has been up SELLING old WT litterature http://www.watchtowerfarm.org/servlet/StoreFront

• rebel8
    rebel8

It's been up quite a while. Looks like he's added a lot more publications though.

The web site owner is Kool Aid Man on JWD, if I am remembering correctly. I told him about the Quotes lawsuit way back when, so he is aware of potential legal problems. He says he and his wife are serving at Patterson and I believe him. There were tons of ppl on here that didn't believe him and he stopped coming here because he was being harassed too much.

• LDH
    LDH

AMAZING STUFF!!!!!!

• wednesday
    wednesday

right under their nose

wow

• rebel8
    rebel8

Check out the "Men, Women, and God" book. Though satisfying my curiosity is not worth $49.99 to me, it definitely piqued my interest. I am wondering if the no oral sex rule originated way back then......

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Rebel

Thanks for the info. I had no idea

Wednesday

Well said

LDS

I have no idea how they get away with it. It truly is AMAZING STUFF

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

You can now purchase your own copy of these rare, vintage books for a fraction of the cost. Our reprints are a word for word duplicate of the original. We do not change the language or even correct misspellings. Our goal is always to protect the integrity of the original manuscripts.

I don't believe that.

purps

• sf
    sf

"BLOG BLOG BLOG":

http://watchtowerfarm.livejournal.com/

I was browsing through old books in the Bethel Library and came upon this picture of Charles Taze Russell as a baby. Cute kid, huh?

sKally

• Balsam
    Balsam

I bought two of their books that were published by the WTS years ago and written my Maria Russell. She was quite a women's liber.

Balsam

• luna2
    luna2

sf, little Charles there looks pretty stern. I don't think his boy-dress is comfortable. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit