What can discourage the JW's?

by JH 15 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Whenever there is bad news around the world, the JW's turn this into good news for them, because they see it as a sign of the end, so they are encouraged...

If less people join their religion, they will say that the end is close because everyone must have made up their mind, so they become encouraged.

So, what can discourage the JW's?

• Legolas
    Legolas

Time!

Meaning the world still keeps going on!

• KW13
    KW13

well something will make them all think "this is it lads" and it won't be.

• lucifer
    lucifer

us?

• KW13
    KW13

i don't aim to discourage, i aim to prove the truth which is what they wanted in the first place.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

About the only thing that I've ever seen work on a JW is this...finally some see how there is no real love among the brotherhood.

They talk about it-alot. Like Richie's recent experience in NC. Maybe the light will come on for that guy that the only ones to help him in a real way were fringe JW's.

Did ya ever notice how a hardline JW will pee themselfs if they think they are being "persecuted"... well not everyone is wired that way. All humans have a core need to be accepted. In WT culture that acceptance is doled out with conditions... many folks dont do well with that.

It takes time.... I figure many are near the breaking point. I see new names on this board daily.

"It's" working.............

~HIll

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

What is very discaouraging to them is : indifference

• greendawn
    greendawn

The fact that the end has been indefinitely postponed back in 1995, is something that should discourage them, when we remind them of that. The end may be 200 years away for all they know.

• jojochan
    jojochan
    Time!

Exactly. Hey it worked for me.

jojochan.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    What can discourage the JW's?

meetings and field service

Share this

Google+
Pinterest