Has Anyone Tried Yoga?

by Eyebrow 13 Replies latest jw friends

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Yoga? Are you crazy? Why not just wear a T-Shirt that says "I

exercise with demons".

• DCs Ghost
    DCs Ghost

i read somewhere or maybe it is a rumor/urban legend, who knows . . .
    that when an individual becomes possesed he tends to write backwards

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I've been finding that some very good prices can often be found at http://www.half.com. Some of the stuff for sale has been used, but much of it (in my experience) is publisher's overstock in "like new" condition. be sure to employ the Watchtower exorcism rituals as soon as you unpack your purchases however.

..and be on the lookout for jokers who spell backwards!

"Coming soon: DEMONCISE 2: Ultra-High Intensity Workoutsfrom HELL!"

• Introspection
    Introspection

Don't worry, you won't be spiritual from doing Hatha yoga just like reading the bible doesn't guarantee spirituality. My understanding is Hatha yoga just involve the stretching, so it is exactly what you see. Apparently they were developed as an adjunct to meditation. The other yogas are ones which most people aren't even familiar with, since most people associate yoga with just Hatha (force, or the stretching) yoga. But just in case you care, other types of yoga includes Karma (good deeds) yoga, Jnana (knowledge, Hindu scriptural study) yoga, Bhakti (devotional) yoga and Raja (meditation) yoga. Dang, if you read the wrong stuff or do good deeds you might be practicing spiritual yoga..

I heard that there is a version of 'non spiritual' yoga...just the stretching.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit