any good pranks????....

by lucifer 20 Replies latest jw friends

• lucifer
    lucifer

Now this might be childish and immature but we all have our moments... I was thinking of some pranks to pull on the KH and one I thought of is calling during every meeting doing different voices (block your number) and ask for pizza, chinese food, you name it. Also I work at a call center for a magazine company and I was thinking that on my last day that I will set up a trial subscription for them they will get sooo much junk mail and invoices hehe

any good ideas of more pranks??

• skyman
    skyman

call in a fire during a meeting at the Hall from a pay phone then laugh as the fire truck pulls in.

Let the air out of all the tires of the PO during the meeting.

Put a political bumper sticker on the PO's car.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

go to your local home improvement store. Buy at least three hundred pounds of cow manure. (its only 50 cents per 50 pounds) Dump it in front of all the exit doors during the middle of the meetings. At least one person will have to step in it (just think, Bro Upandcoming wading through crap to impress the elder body.)

Maybe there's enough bullshit at the hall already though?

• KW13
    KW13

Lock them in and then hire a demolishen team...play loud music to drown out the screams...

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

Nate Merrit posted some great ones here a few months ago, but the response to them was largely negative. Personally I thought they were great.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/25/102685/1.ashx

JSD

• lucifer
    lucifer

thanks for the link, omg when I read that I couldn't stop laughing, some people need to lighten up!

• Gregor
    Gregor

OK, here we go.

Saran wrap on the ladies toilet. Also, a rubber mouse opposite the loo that isn't seen until the sister has her pants down and is sitting.

A pencil eraser with a notch cut in it inserted into the drinking fountain. Shoots water up the nose.

Make a "U" yoke with a big paper clip. Stretch a rubber band across with a small paper clip in the middle and wind it up, wrap in a piece of paper. Before the meeting plase this packet on the floor in front of a seat near the middle of the hall. As it's unwrapped by the innocent it gives a loud buzz. (Even better, put confetti in the packet too)

If you've got the nerve, stick a panty liner to the bottom of your shoe, then set down on the isle and cross your leg. (red coloring optional)

This is only a sample if you want more let me know

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Well, as a teen I placed tacks in the chair the guest speaker sat in to await his introduction for the Sunday talk. When he sat down, he quickly jumped back up, and my father immediately guessed "Virgochik" did this! It was hilarious, and totally worth it!

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Oh, and needless to say, we soon had a local needs talk about practical jokes, how they aren't harmless or funny, people get hurt by these pranks, bla-bla. The only thing hurt, was that dumb-asses ass, hehe!

• Highlander
    Highlander

speaking of the magazine company you work for.. Let's send them a year subscription to playboy, penthouse, etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit