A "friend" has died.

by Nellie 17 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

Sorry to hear you lost your friend, Nellie.

Thanks for sharing a part of his life to us.

Hubert

• lawrence
    lawrence

Your love is bigger than their shun games. Go in peace and vibe beauty to all there. Thanks for sharing.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sorry to hear this Nellie.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia
    so sorry nellie, xxx
  • myself
    myself

(((((((Nellie))))))

So very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It sounds like he was one of those special people that we are lucky to have in our lives. Not everyone has the opportunity to have such. Also my condolences about your mom.

As for the ones at the hall taking advantage of the time when you are down to try the shepherd you back to the hall, there are some who heartfelt, try to look past it... and then there are some who are purely judgemental, let them know that you know where the kingdom hall is, they usually take the hint.

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

So sorry for your loss

• damselfly
    damselfly

Sorry about your friend

Funerals can be the hardest thing to get thru, especially if your are shunned during them

if you are disfellowshipped, expect the usual, ie, being set away from the good Witnesses.

I always walk into the hall with my head held high and sit wherever I please.

Dams

• Nellie
    Nellie

Thanks guys . . . the funeral's on Saturday. I'll let you know how it goes. ((( Like it could somehow be fun )))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit