You might be an Islmamist if......

by Shining One 21 Replies latest social current

• Shining One
    Shining One

.....you go wacky and kill people because of some offending cartoons in a newspaper! Ah, just like Abaddon and other libiots like to say, "It's just the culture, not the religion that's evil." Why don't they say that about the cult they came out of (JWs)?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060207/ap_on_re_mi_ea/denmark_prophet_drawings

Islam teaches violence and is the world's largest cult, plain and simple. Some of the teachings of this religion are cultic and depraved. Don't whine to me about the middle ages, Old Testament or anything else about Chrsitianity. There is no comparison between the Koran and the New Testament teachings.
    Rex

• Robdar
    Robdar

.....you go wacky and kill people because of some offending cartoons in a newspaper! Ah, just like Abaddon and other libiots like to say, "It's just the culture, not the religion that's evil." Why don't they say that about the cult they came out of (JWs)?

Islam teaches violence and is the world's largest cult, plain and simple. Some of the teachings of this religion are cultic and depraved. Don't whine to me about the middle ages, Old Testament or anything else about Chrsitianity. There is no comparison between the Koran and the New Testament teachings.

Hmmm, looks like it isn't just the Muslims that are intolerant and hateful.

• sir82
    sir82

Say, I've got an idea...

Let's all put on white tunics with big red crosses, sail over there and teach them infidels a lesson!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Not all Islamists are militant, just as not all Christian groups are cults (in the general sense of the word).

People is as people does, and taht's about all I got to say about that...

• Simon
    Simon
    There is no comparison between the Koran and the New Testament teachings.

I note you are quite selective in your comparison and don't include the whole of the bible.

All holy books are tripe and full of bigotry and narrow-minded 'teachings'.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Even the Karma Sutra? Tell me it isn't so!!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Let's all put on white tunics with big red crosses, sail over there and teach them infidels a lesson!

Hell yeah! We're so much better than those muslim people.

• Pole
    Pole

:All holy books are tripe and full of bigotry and narrow-minded 'teachings'.

True, but I guess what makes the difference is the proportion of the followers of a given holy book who take it at its face value. And to what extent these books affect their political systems.

Imagine a bunch of bible fundies ruling an authoritarian 'christianist' state.

P

• Shining One
    Shining One

Robdar,
    I am also intolerant and hateful of the Watchtower Society. Cult equals cult equals cult. If it quacks it's a duck.
    Rex

• Severus
    Severus
    Even the Karma Sutra?

LittleToe you should know that the Kama Sutra is actually based on Hindu traditions, not Muslim.

So, yes, "it isn't so".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit