UNITED NATIONS , NGO's and WTBS

by MacHislopp 501 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

This thread gets better by the minute! So now they are "partners" with the beast. I called my sister up and asked her to do me a favor. I said I am looking into the United Nations as an organization to see how exactly the beast fornicates with the harlot. She sounded totally into it. She said she will print up whatever she finds on her CD Rom. I'll take it nice and slow and thanks to you all I have plenty of ammunition!

PS: Dungbeetle, is your name taken after the wingled globe? Just wondering.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

<"PS: Dungbeetle, is your name taken after the wingled globe? Just wondering.">

No, the Winged Globe is named after the Dungbeetle according to some sources.

But hey...the next time I have to change my name because of the "Read My Lips We're Not a Cult Really Watchtower" that's a good idea....

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

bttt

(Hawk, MA: great work guys)

TS,

• bj
    bj

"Jehovah's Witnesses have nothing in common with other religious groups and can never seek any affiliation with them." AWAKE! 22 November, 1975, p. 23.

And if being an NGO is not enough, then why are they also members of FIREPHIM (International Federation of Religious and Philosophical Minorities)? This federation is made of: Scientology, Raelians, Moonies, The Children of God, ...

HYPOCRITES!!!

Joe

• nelly136
    nelly136

. http://www.un.org/MoreInfo/ngolink/ngodir/NGODirSubj/sub0D9A2.HTM
    WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF NEW YORK DPI 25 Columbia Heights - Brooklyn -

nelly

(apologies if this ones already been posted)

joe that was one that surprised the hell outa me too, I found a link to the firephim thing by accident when I was looking at scientology sites

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

This thread guaranteed to reach around the equator by 10/10/01.

Hee hee....this board Rocks!!! Woooooooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!!

Good night and sweet dreams everyone. Kisses.

Dungbeetle...who used to have a life and then became an ex-jw...

• truth1
    truth1

Hawk and whoever found out who signed the application for them to be an NGO,

Now, do you know for sure those 2 guys (1 in the writing department and 1 of the governmening body) signed the applications? I want to "hit" my mother and sister with the information.

• truth1
    truth1

how did you get to the site for International Federation of Religious and Philosophical Minotories?? or where does it show WTBS is a member? That's pretty big too.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Truth 1,

a quick answer to your question:

Take a look at the web site of " C E S N U R "

- with any resarch engine - , and let me know the result.

Thanks, J.C.MacHislopp

P.S. I'll be back later.

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Here is a translation (French to English) of a page on Firephim (International Federation of Religious and Philosophical Minorities):

<<<<<

Descriptive sheet of the Center of Consultation on the New Religions
    For further information,
    you can communicate with the personnel of the Center.

Firephim
    " International federation of the Religions and Minority Philosophies "

Kind, typology:
    Association

Confession, religious membership or spiritual approach:
    Plurireligieux

Summary description, mission:

International federation of the Religions and Minority Philosophies. Association founded in Switzerland and France on October 7, 1992, directed in particular against Associations anti-sects, and gathering in the beginning 17 associations of which Scientologie, Raëliens, the Church of the Unification (until 1993), Shri Chimnoy, Wica Western, Witnesses of Jéhovah, the Assembly of Baha' is of France, the Patriarch. See Adfi. A section in Canada. Represented, in France, a defence reaction of the qualified groups " sects " by the media.

Internet site:

Statutes of Firephim in France
    http://www.multimania.com/tussier/firephim.htm

Source of information:

DICTIONARY OF the RELIGIOUS GROUPS Today Religions:églises:sectes:nouveaux spiritualistic movements religieux:mouvements.
    By Jean Vernette: assisted by Claire Moncelon second re-examined and corrected edition: January 1996
    University presses of France ISBN 2 13 047036x
    How to control this book on Internet.
    http://www.multimania.com/tussier/vernette.htm

>>>>>

(I bolded "Witnesses of Jehovah" in the main body, so it would not be missed.)

original url: http://www.religion.qc.ca/Fiches/fiche134.htm

Another link that looks interesting is here, but babel fish would not translate it: http://www.mygale.org/tussier/firephim.htm

TS,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit