UNITED NATIONS , NGO's and WTBS

by MacHislopp 501 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zev
    zev

rest assured,
    i wont let this one die.
    if no response from the u.n. is heard by myself in a short period of time,

i will question the wtbts.

i no longer fear what can be do to me, as recent decisions and soon upcoming changes will make this mute.

-Zev
    -August 8th, 2001 - The day the lambs ROARED

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

please notice how easily the WTS condemn
    the clergy for - support/ allegiance/partecipation -
    with the United Nations. Remember it was in 1959 !!!

*** w59 8/15 492 Clergy and the United Nations ***

An editorial in the Houston (Texas) Chronicle was reprinted, because of its unusual nature, in the Graham (Texas) Leader of November 6, 1958, under the heading “Government No Affair of Church”: “In the constitution of the state of Maryland, there is a provision which reads: ‘No minister or preacher of the gospel or of any religious creed or denomination shall be eligible as senator or delegate.’ This was very wisely designed to preserve separation of church and state. Precedent for this attitude is to be found in the Bible itself where Christ is quoted as admonishing the Pharisees when they tried to trick him: ‘Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s and unto God the things that are God’s.’
    Those clergymen, members of the International Convention of Christian Churches, who met in St. Louis last week would have done well to keep these things in mind. While some at this convention voiced sturdy disagreement, the overwhelming majority passed a resolution proposing that Congress enact legislation to permit the individual taxpayer to give up to 2 percent of his income tax to the United Nations instead of paying it to the United States.”

Another Scripture that could have been quoted is James 4:4: “Do you not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.”

Nice, how quickly they applied , also, James 4:4 !!!

What about today? ...42 years later...!

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• zev
    zev

hey jcm,

nice to see you again.

i havn't heard a word from the u.n.

so tonight, i will start my letter to the wtbts.

all goes well...it should be in the mail by monday.

-Zev

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Zev:

Given the ongoing crisis, I would suggest that you give UN-DPL a month or so to reply, and then try again. Your email is probably about #834,953 on their list right now.

I would also suggest not contacting the WTS on this. What do you hope to gain (?), other than tipping them off on something that I consider one of the more significant "finds" that can realistically be used against them.
    Have some patience!

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Madapostate,

thanks for your logical comment!

I do agree entirely with your words.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• zev
    zev

well....alrighty then

-Zev

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

WOW I'm soo shocked!!!! I mean I know I should start to expect the worst, but this is insane. Please post any and all replies from the UN and the WTS on this subject.

Ven

"WE will make NO distinction between those who commit the act of Pedophilia and those who harbor them!!!"

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Zev & others,

I'm so glad that y'all have brought this discussion over here. Out of curiousity - has there ever been an in-depth discussion of the WTBTS being "partners" in the United Nations? I've been web-hopping for 1.5 years and never read it.

Historically, the WTBTS has been 100% opposed to the League of Nations, and their successor - the United Nations, which is biblically (according to the WTBTS) the Image of the Wild Beast and The Disgusting Thing standing in the Holy Place of God.

It's so very compelling that the WTBTS had to submit written published articles to the UN to prove that they support the UN principles and ethics. The UN decided upon making the WTBTS a "partner NGO" after this submitting, according to their published requirements.

Thanks for the fine thread over at H20. If anybody's interested, there's different posters debating back and forth and submitting other points of interest on this. Look for the heading about United Nations. There are also the "positive WT/Awake! articles about the UN" posted there. They exist.

Also, just click to http://www.un.org and look around. Not hard to find the WTBTS.

To read the United Nations website and find the Watchtower there as an "approved NGO" partner (their words) is to come away feeling like a major fool once again.

The WTBTS has proved again that they will, indeed, get in bed with whoever/whatever is necessary to further their growth. Even The Disgusting Thing of Revelation.

Sounds like a bad movie, eh?

waiting

• zev
    zev

VENICE...
    HI!

if you want to follow along with our discussion....

http://www.aimoo.com/forum/postview.cfm?id=311102&CategoryID=2967&startcat=1&ThreadID=75656

its alot of reading, but very interesting materal thats been dug up.

-Zev

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HI back at ya Zev, thanks for the link!

Ven

"WE will make NO distinction between those who commit the act of Pedophilia and those who harbor them!!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit