For Puternut, Dad, Dede's mom & sister and all . . .

by cruzanheart 12 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

who have ended their lives due to the WTBTS' arbitrary and mean rules.

May you rest in peace. You are not forgotten.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Very nice gesture Nina. My love to you and to all that have known victims of the WTS horrible tactics.

{{{{{{Nina}}}}}}

hugs,

Annie

• hubert
    hubert

Amen to that, Nina.

Hubert

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hey, we have one success story, don't we? I hope Mario is having a great time in South America and rebuilding his life. Hugs to you, Mario, wherever you are.

Nina

• simplesally
    simplesally

Nina, we have many success stories here of people who have moved on to 'normal' life since leaving the WT. You, your family, me and Teryn, Sixy and hemplover are, even though divorced, raising a daughter in normal fashion, our friend Sassy has had troubles with her kids but one now lives with her!!!!

It's so sad that others have chosen to end their lives. I feel so bad for them and don't blame them .... I wish we could have held them and told them how much we loved them .... that we could have known what they were feeling and made a phone call. They won't make the phone call because they know they will be talked out of doing it and the next morning the pain will be there again..........

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

That's true, SS -- we are ALL success stories, just by being here!

Nina

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I have known 3 people who over the past month have committed suicide or had a close family member kill themselves. This is so SAD!

• hubert
    hubert

Treshappy....could you add these people with a little more info to my list of suicides post? I'm trying to get some kind of a count. Thanks. (May they rest in Peace).

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/107095/2.ashx

Hubert

• jgnat
    jgnat

Lady Lee's sister too. For them all:

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Tomorrow will be 3 months since my sister ended her life and her pain.

My aunt took her life June 11 1965 when she was 14 years old.

I suffered from suicidal thoughts from 1965 until I left the borg in 1985. I could have so easily been one more statistic.

Thanks for the thoughts. They are not forgotten

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit