JW FORCE SCHOOL TO BAN HOT CROSS BUNS

by DannyHaszard 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

School deems hot cross buns 'offensive'
    United Press International - 35 minutes ago
    ... Head teacher Tina Jackson of the Oaks Primary School in Ipswich says that might offend some religious minorities like Jehovah's Witnesses, who are not allowed ... Q: What do you get when you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole? A: Hot, cross bunnies.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Maybe we should all bake hot cross buns for Easter and throw some at the local kingdom halls. They might even cancel some meetings that day out of fear of demons that may be inhabiting the hot cross buns. Toss in a few smurfs for good measure.

W

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

http://www.religioustolerance.org/easter3.htm

Hot Cross Buns: At the feast of Eostre, the Saxon fertility Goddess, an ox was sacrificed. The ox's horns became a symbol for the feast. They were carved into the ritual bread. Thus originated "hot cross buns". The word "buns" is derived from the Saxon word "boun" which means "sacred ox." Later, the symbol of a symmetrical cross was used to decorate the buns; the cross represented the moon, the heavenly body associated with the Goddess, and its four quarters.

So hot cross buns are of heathen origin! I'm going to bake a batch now!

I'll try this recipe!

http://bread.allrecipes.com/az/HotCrossBuns.asp

W

• Think
    Think

Warning ! Please remove the the pagan cross sign (plus + ) out of your calculators, computers,

( you may put Ru$$ell signg on that ). There will be delegations of wise Elders appoited by holy spirit Jack Denial to go from house to house ( like they did in 1888 and throw on the flooor any symbol, picure that they belive is pagan) , and they will check if you comply, if not, you will be reproved and disfelloshiped from NoahTower.

• juni
    juni

THESE ARE PUBLIC SCHOOLS!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT IS GOING ON THEN HOMESCHOOL OR START UP YOUR OWN SCHOOL WHERE YOU CAN DO YOUR OWN THING!!!!

Juni

• beksbks
    beksbks

I would think that this sort of thing would not be at the request of JWs. First of all, "we are no part of THIS world", and so don't get involved in such. Also, I think they love the attention and the opportunity for all the poor little JW kids to explain why they are unable to participate in any given event. Flag salute, christmas play/craft etc.

• Boxed elder bugs
    Boxed elder bugs

There's a real contribution to your child's education, lets get rid of hot cross buns. Jehovah's Witnesses the masters of diversion have done it again. If religion is 'the opium of the people' than Jehovah's Witnesses are the most sucessful drug pushers around. If you want to complain about symbols what about those Mason's symbols that appeared all over the Witness literature? Anything to keep the masses preoccupied and diverted from whats really going in the world and from trying to get their children a good education because they don't want our kids competing with rich people's kids now do they.

• Think
    Think

Boxedelderbugs, I like your point: JW dope pushing !

Well, we sholda listen to Rutherford:

" Religion is snare and a Racket ! "

JW Religion is A Racket and Dopetower pushing # 1 !

7 volumes to heaven! Anybody read that ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit