I need your help again

by mouthy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Some-one put all of Puternuts post on one thread a couple of days ago( or maybe it was yesterday) Will you help me find it please,. You know when you get to my age it is hard to keep up with every thing. But an EX JW ( came out 3 years ago her Hubby killed himself) is writing a book on all the EX JWs that committed suicide... Thanks in advance

Mouthy/Granny/Grace

• damselfly
    damselfly

Good morning Mouthy, is this the one you're looking for? Nosfertau compiled it.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/107055/1.ashx

Let me know if it's not and I'll look again.

Dams

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you SO much sweetie.. Ask & you shall receive is surely true (((((HUG)))xxx

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Good morning Grace!

I didn't (couldn't) read the different threads on Ary yesterday, although I blew my stack a couple of times last night on a couple of others. I didn't realize what Nos had done! Thanks for putting this up so it could be mentioned!

And thank YOU Nos, for the great thought of doing that.....

hugs to you both,

Annie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Annie ((hug)) Isnt it great to have friends like we have here? I feel like I have a whole new family- replacing those the WT stole (((HUgs NO too

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((Mouthy))))) I just wanted to give my favorite granny a hug this morning.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Billy I needed that ....Thanks my love (((((HUGS Back))))

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((((( Giant Hugs to GrannyGrace ))))))

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Annie ((hug)) Isnt it great to have friends like we have here? I feel like I have a whole new family- replacing those the WT stole

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

There's the extra added bonus of having friends that know and completely understand what we have experienced, far more so than nonJW family would. It definetly fills a void that we would otherwise be facing quite alone.

hugs,

Annie

• gumby
    gumby

......and here's a real big Tom Jones type kiss and hug from me to my Granny.

Gumjones

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit