So How Do I Deal With This?

by Englishman 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hi Mulan,

I expect that she partly believes it. However, her sons have quizzed her at lenth, she told 1 of them I came into her bedroom and the other that I had assaulted her in the front room, so she can't even get her facts straight.

Thanks for being concerened,

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Well, since you're getting blamed anyway, maybe you really
    should try to rape her. That way she could thoroughly enjoy
    accusing you all over again.

You would also be making an honest woman out of her. After all,
    if you can't stop her from lying, then you can simply adjust the
    truth to fit her story.

You would make a sick woman very happy.

• LDH
    LDH

ha ha ha, RunningMan. I must be pre-verted, cause that was my first thought. Give her something to really complain about.

Only don't rape her. Make like bizarre faces at her when no one is looking. Make sure she is the only one who can see them.

Mutter things under your breath so only she can hear them.

I know both of these tools are effective at driving you crazy because my little brother did both of these all the time.

Just kidding, EMan. I'm hoping you can find some peace. I don't really have any experience in dealing with addicts, so I won't speak on it other than to say, I'm thinking of you.

• larc
    larc

Eman,

I formed my conclusion before reading anyone else's comments. My reaction is to stay away. I think interaction with her will only cause trouble or just give you stress. This is mostly a gut reaction on my part, not necessarily a well thought out one.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Thanks for the humour guys, but theres only 1 lady in my life, besides this one doesn't need ironing!

Englishman feeling perkier...

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit