GUN TOTING ELDER CHARGED MULTIPLE FELONYS (murder)

by DannyHaszard 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• prophecor
  • unclebruce
    unclebruce

TAG - you're it prophecor!

• prophecor
    prophecor

You'll need to run faster than that !!!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

ttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWAAAACCCCKKK!!!!! ...

• orbison11
    orbison11

once again (or maybe 3,4 times) i will say again

this happened to me,,,he got $25,000 bail, after a few tries,,,,and he was not reproved, even after receiving one year in jail, moved to electronic monitoring as the jails were too full???

hhmm

orbi

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    EU says Greece can use proceeds of uncollected taxes as budget ...
    Kathimerini, Greece - 42 minutes ago
    ... then went home. Malindretos said he was forced to hit Polyzogopoulos after being threatened by Jehovah’s Witnesses. Three minor ... UNIONIST ATTACK

Two suspects will testify on Monday The two men accused of attacking Christos Polyzogopoulos, the head of Greece’s largest umbrella union GSEE, were told yesterday that they must testify before a magistrate on Monday. Nikos Koundardas, 29, and Stelios Malindretos, 41, have denied charges of attempted manslaughter, theft and causing serious damage. Koundardas said he took part in a leftist rally in central Athens but then went home. Malindretos said he was forced to hit Polyzogopoulos after being threatened by Jehovah’s Witnesses.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Does anyone know what this was in?

I want to show my mom the article but I wonder what she will say about it. Bet she'll think an apostate wrote it.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Submitted to the Hartford Courant.

Concerning the stories dealing with the man accused of beating his wife,

is it the policy of your paper to identify every accused individual's

religious background?

If so could you provide me with other stories where you have done so?

If not, then WHY do so in these stories?

Fair is fair or is your publication displaying bias?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    this happened to me,,,he got $25,000 bail, after a few tries,,,,and he was not reproved, even after receiving one year in jail, moved to electronic monitoring as the jails were too full???

WOW! They didn't even publicly reprove him? Even after it became public knowledge? Oh, wait. That action is reserved for serious offenses like children exploring sexuality and playing adult, or people questioning the doctrines of the the overminds ... I mean, overseers.

AuldSoul (of the "Shaking Head In Dismay" class)

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    EU says Greece can use proceeds of uncollected taxes as budget ...
    Kathimerini, Greece - 42 minutes ago
    ... then went home. Malindretos said he was forced to hit Polyzogopoulos after being threatened by Jehovah ’s Witnesses. Three minor ... UNIONIST ATTACK
    Two suspects will testify on Monday The two men accused of attacking Christos Polyzogopoulos, the head of Greece’s largest umbrella union GSEE, were told yesterday that they must testify before a magistrate on Monday. Nikos Koundardas, 29, and Stelios Malindretos, 41, have denied charges of attempted manslaughter, theft and causing serious damage. Koundardas said he took part in a leftist rally in central Athens but then went home. Malindretos said he was forced to hit Polyzogopoulos after being threatened by Jehovah’s Witnesses.

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/jehovahs-witnesses/TR29GM98L536R086L got a discussion going here Current Edition 24 min ago | EKathimerini ... people to give more artifacts back, Culture Minister Giorgos Voulgarakis told Parliament yesterday.Jehovah's Witnesses implicated : Two men charged in connection with the brutal beating of a labor union president in January last year have been ... http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/news_3196256Rfact&xml/&aspKath/news POLYZOGOPOULOS BEATING Jehovah’s Witnesses implicated Two men charged in connection with the brutal beating of a labor union president in January last year have been indicted to appear in court. Stelios Malindratos, 42, and Nikos Koundardas, 30, have been given conditional release ahead of their trial after nearly 18 months in detention. Four Jehovah’s Witnesses who, Malindratos claims, ordered him at gunpoint to carry out the attack on civil servants’ union GSEE President Christos Polyzogopoulos are also due to be tried as moral instigators of the crime. (This is follow up 18 months later)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit