GUN TOTING ELDER CHARGED MULTIPLE FELONYS (murder)

by DannyHaszard 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Injured Woman's Husband Arraigned
    Hartford Courant, United States - 57 minutes ago
    ... But the police report offers no reason Ambrose - a self-employed carpenter and elder in the Canton congregation of the Jehovah's Witnesses - attacked his wife ...

Injured Woman's Husband Arraigned

February 3, 2006
    By TOM PULEO , Courant Staff Writer

CANTON -- Joseph V. Ambrose smashed his wife's face and skull with a pipe early Monday and told her she was "going to die tonight" before he left her outside a hospital and drove away, court records released Thursday state.

But the police report offers no reason Ambrose - a self-employed carpenter and elder in the Canton congregation of the Jehovah's Witnesses - attacked his wife inside their rented home.

She is recovering from her injuries. He was arraigned Thursday on attempted murder, first-degree assault and first-degree kidnapping charges and held with bail set at $750,000.

He was ordered to have no contact with his wife or their four children should he make bail. He is due back in Superior Court in Hartford on Feb. 16.

Court records state that the couple had separated, but still was living at 93 Old Canton Road and sleeping in different bedrooms.
    Ambrose, 55, lured his wife out of her room early Monday by telling her she had a phone call, then pummeled her, leaving multiple lacerations on her face and head, the report states.

Robin Ambrose, 41, remains at Hartford Hospital and the couple's two youngest children who were living at home are now in state custody, authorities said.

Ambrose eluded police for more than a day but was captured Tuesday morning, walking near the Canton-New Hartford line and carrying a loaded gun.
    Robin Ambrose gave police the following account: She remembers her husband striking her hard on the head, saying he had a pipe and was going to "kill her." The next thing she remembers is waking up alone in her minivan outside the house, her blood "everywhere."

Robin Ambrose opened the minivan door, triggering the alarm, causing her husband to run out of the house to the van. At this time, Ambrose told his wife she was "going to die but I have to take you away from here."

Robin Ambrose asked her husband to take her to the hospital. The next thing she remembers is waking up inside Hartford Hospital, the report says. She doesn't remember walking into the building.

In 2003, police went to the Ambrose house during a "physical altercation" between Ambrose and his young son, the police report says.

• DannyHaszard
  • slugga
    slugga

He'll go back to the cong, say hes sorry and still be an elder.

• blondie
    blondie

Oh, its ATTEMPTED murder. I was worried that somebody had been killed. Not that trying isn't bad enough. This happened a few years ago in another area of the US. The brother was df'd for only 8 months. Another brother in another area put a gun to his wife's head and pulled the trigger. Lucky for her the gun jammed. Both brothers were known to have guns and to be unstable...nothing done. Of course, it was only women who were at risk, not valuable men.

Blondie

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Family Murders by Jehovah's Witnesses or Why It Might be Unsafe to Marry a Jehovah's Witness if you want to know of what some of these people are capable in their strict fundamentalist or demented mindset.

Stalked and murdered a police officer in cold blood Murder Haunts Family, Jehovah's Witnesses (8/31/05) archive click archive

Criminal Threatening Stalking by Jehovah's Witnesses Yep,Jehovah's Witnesses killers & murders in the news-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

GREECE 3 JW'S FORCED ME TO ATTACK AT GUNPOINT BAD PRESS GETTING MORE BAD TRADE UNIONIST'S ALLEGED ASSAILANTS TO PLEAD CASE ON MONDAY
    Macedonian Press Agency, Greece - 20 minutes ago today news Fri Feb 3 2006
    ... he was elsewhere at the time of the attack, while Malindretos has claimed that he was forced to attack Polyzogopoulos at gunpoint by three Jehovah's Witnesses. ... The two men accused of assaulting the president of the General Confederation of Employees of Greece (GSEE) Christos Polyzogopoulos appeared before an examining magistrate on Friday were given an extension until Monday to prepare their case.

Nikos Kountardas, 29, and Stelios Malindretos, 41, are accused of attempted homicide, robbery and inflicting obvious damage.

Kountardas has denied the charges, claiming that he was elsewhere at the time of the attack, while Malindretos has claimed that he was forced to attack Polyzogopoulos at gunpoint by three Jehovah's Witnesses. He claimed to be carrying the air-gun and wooden club found on him at the time of his arrest out of fear for his life.

Polyzogopoulos did not recognise Malindretos in a line-up, however, though he could not explain how the man's fingerprints had been found on his car, while he said that Kountardas had features resembling those of a young man that approached him on Tuesday night shortly before he was attacked.

The two men were identified and arrested on the basis of finger prints found on the car Polyzogopoulos was driving when he and his associate professor Savvas Rombolis were attacked by a group of youths, while they were also recognised by eyewitnesses.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Danny:

Thank you Danny for your never-ending and professional posts that keep us informed! I wish I could write as well as you! Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Cheers my old friend! Keep up the good work. You can not be replaced!

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

This is what I've been saying all along. Trying to keep opposing beliefs in your head at the same time is what the WT is all about. In Psych, we call it cognitive dissonance. Like a bad chord on a piano. What's he doing with a pistol? About 15 to 20 years ago, didn't all the JW's who carried a gun as part of their job have to find other jobs? I thought guns were bad. What changed? This ought to set the local witnessing work back a few years. It only take one to spoil it for the rest. (Insert sobbing and who's gives a damn here.) I am going to get a good laugh watching them get out of this one.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    But the police report offers no reason Ambrose - a self-employed carpenter and elder in the Canton congregation of the Jehovah's Witnesses - attacked his wife

And later in the story, it's revealed cops came to the home because of a domestic "altercation" in 2003, three years ago! That incident apparently didn't impact his position as an elder.

File this under "elders are appointed by holy spirit."

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Sorry to hear that a woman was hurt. Typical Elder! Got carried away with his importance and reign of power.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit