Watchtower officials arrested for spying! (review)

by Atlantis 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Think
    Think

I know for sure 100 % that Witnesses of Jehovah are spying on their members. And not only on members. Why, If it is loving religion, why the have to spy ??? Because of fear, that people will know their dirty secrets. NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS! Pedofile Paradise !!!

Jews in first century did same spying on Jesus and hid Disciples. Remember Apostle SAUL or PAUL ???

The truth will always come UP !!!

• Think
    Think

I know for sure 100 % that Witnesses of Jehovah are spying on their members. And not only on members. Why, If it is loving religion, why the have to spy ??? Because of fear, that people will know their dirty secrets. NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS! Pedofile Paradise !!!

Jews in first century did same spying on Jesus and hid Disciples. Remember Apostle SAUL or PAUL ???

• Think
    Think

• heathen
    heathen

Not to give them any ideas or anything but how long do you think it will be before they put dog collars on the members and use satellite tracking ? They are a very paranoid group and the sad part is when I confronted one over an issue like this he called me paranoid . They are not affraid to lie over it either . In america they aren't the only ones to resort to those type of tactics .

• Think
    Think

PedofileTower: "NewLight" WE have "THE TRUTH" ( meaning tons of garbage literature the are trying to hide now in closeds), therefore, we have THE LICENCE to LIE , because we are THEO Jarach god organisation, and we fight for the "THE TRUTH hidden in closetS$$"

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Photobucket will delete urls at a time of their own choosing. My request for their removal has been noted. From my computer I clicked on "delete all photos" however, photobucket may have its own time frame once something is listed on their site. Thanks friends!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit