Do you have a pet next to you?

by moshe 35 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

JH, that is the cleanest kitchen floor I have ever seen in a single mans house... It actually shines!!

Oh, and your kitty is a cutie too.

• lostlantern
    lostlantern

I have two beautiful babies that bring sunshine to each day. One lays at my feet and one in my lap.

• JH
    JH

That apartment floor is about 25 years old, the color is yuck....

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yep - her name is Lady. We think she is lab and boxer. Pedigree unknown.

She loves me and wants attention all the time - especially to play fetch.

Jeff

• lucifer
    lucifer

my brothers cat follows me everywhere! I can't stand the cat, I am a dog person and had to leave my comet at home with mom and dad when I moved (he's a golden retreiver)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

JH, that's about how old my kitchen floor is too... at least you got a nice pattern... lol

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Yes, wherever I am, my kitten follows.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I always have my kitties with me!

I was attempting to knit earlier but my maggie decided it was cuddly time so no knitting for me. They follow me from room to room and fight over who gets to curl up next to me at night.

Dams

• kazar
    kazar

I have a german shepherd named Jipsee and a cat named Jazzie. Love them both.

• Purza
    Purza

My kitty was sitting on the back of my office chair, but just jumped off. She really likes people and misses us when we are not here. (really). She is always around me and sleeps next to my face at night. I don't know how to post pictures, but that is her in my avatar.

have a picture of my guinea pig, Cookie, next to my computer. Sadly, I don't have her anymore, she died last January just after I went back to university after Christmas, I was heartbroken.

I am very sorry for your loss. My Gpig died last March. I put him out on the lawn to eat some grass and he was gnawing on the planter box. I thought that was good for him as he needs to grind down his teeth. When my husband told me that pressure treated wood was full of chemicals I immediately put him back in his cage. Two days later he died. There was arsenic in the wood and he had enough to kill him. We buried him in the back yard at the place where we planned to put a fountain. It will be "Clover's Memorial Fountain" when it is done.

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit