Inventing new rituals

by Narkissos 28 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

tetra

You're a pretty unique mofo.

nark

I like your solar/lunar analysis although I alternately identify with both sides. And your litanies are beautiful.

Thank you for your kind comments. I understand. I have more closely associated with the solar simply to balance a significant amount of lunar influence on my early life (despite the decidedly solar nature of the JWs). I hope to, once I make the necessary adjustments, align more closely to the center.

Actually, now that I think about it, rather than saying solar, perhaps it's more a Saturn influence. Difficult for me to say. In some areas the symbolism tends to overlap.

As it is, though, extremely lunar influences in a person, particularly a woman, tends to drive me a bit bonkers. Either I want to f**k like mad rabbits or fight like rabid wolves.

• Peter123
    Peter123

Hi, I'm new here. Thought this would be a good post to jump in and SHARE.

Ritual Number One: Renewal/ Cleansing.

Invite a small circle of like-minded friends to come to a renewal/ cleansing ritual. You can do this on a weekly basis. Have them bring their laundry. Sit in a circle and have each one pile his/her laundry in front of them. Begin with the person, let's say, siting on your left side. They will look through your laundry and pick out what they feel is an interesting soiled item. They hold it up for all the circle to see. The group acknowledges it. They then hand the garment to its owner. The owner then tells the story of how that garment was soiled and if it brings up any feelings/ memories -- this can be punctuated with screams, yells, laughter or crying. When everyone in the circle has had a turn, then it time to go to the washing machine and the group communally washes each others clothes.

Ritual Number Two: Reading the Story on Our Bodies.

Once again have a close-knit group of fellow believers over. Drink till you feel a buzz. [Unless your an alcoholic. Then smoke some grass.] Start undressing as you chant all the vowel sounds. Resonate with A-E-I-O-U. When you've finished undressing and carefully folded your clothing and placed it in a neat stack behind you --then sit in a circle. Each participant will then find a scar on his/her body and tell its story. When, where, how, possible why, it happened. Was it an accident, surgery, dog bite, knife fight .... Take your scar around the circle and let everyone see it or touch it if need be. As this is done each week, keep a running journal of each scar. Create a history of one's life by the scars on your body.

OK, that's enough for now,

Peter

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

When meeting a woman for the first time, look her deeply in the eyes and gently slide your hand up her blouse and give her breasts a nice massage.

Rub a Dub

• Peter123
    Peter123
    When meeting a woman for the first time, look her deeply in the eyes and gently slide your hand up her blouse and give her breasts a nice massage.

The next step in the ritual is she kicks you in the groin -- then you find out she's an undercover cop. And then you get locked up and become a prison bitch for a 350 lbs psycho. Every night he takes you through a hundred positions of Kama Sutra.

• serendipity
    serendipity

What else would I expect from a rubadub? You might want to ask her first.

Hi Peter, welcome to the forum! Is that you in the avator?

• Think
    Think

When I walk in KH, Elders shoulda kiss my hand, and say thank you for coming and suporting our CULT.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Tetra - he he he great pic....thread killaz!

-here is the room after Tetra's post on rituals-

----------------------------------------------------------------------(sound of crickets chirping)---------------------------------------------------------------

(people slowly backing up towards the door).................................

LOL!! you are an exceptional person Tetra and I am admire your bold honesty..........

Keep'm coming. You "crazy ones" are the salt of the earth.

I'm with you on this one Narkissos - I'd rather hang with the "crazies" any day of the week........

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!

• Think
    Think

New song # 666:

We are the Toxic Poison of the Earth !

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    you are an exceptional person Tetra and I am admire your bold honesty..........

~sounds muffled from behind the door~

"me too, me too"

~sound of feet running away into the distance~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit