Watchtower petitions Google for censorship

by Fatfreek 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

abaddonapollyon,

I checked out your link. Is that your web site? Are the following quotes fair representation of what you're predicting? Fats.

Heading on the link: "Armageddon December 10th 2005 (Apocalypse - Revelation Uncovered)"

"...This document, pertaining to the start date of Armageddon, is derived from unbreakable evidence and coincidence. Evidence reinforced with tabloid news, science, numerology, history, a life time grounding in reading the bible and studying every aspect of it and a good mental vision for patterns; Revealing the date of Armageddon, on December 10th 2005."

"...before the outbreak of Armageddon, on December 10th 2005."

"...I'm letting people know the best way I can that something big may have started since July 10th 2005, leading to a Supernatural war on December 10th 2005."

"...10 Also, they have tails and stings like scorpions; and in their tails is their authority to hurt the men five months.

The following pattern of 'Seven Fives' also fits the coincidence with the Seven Fives and the Five months of torment.

* Five months begin July 10th 2005
    * Add 5 Months December ~ 10th 2005..."

• Forscher
    Forscher

I enjoyed the Spoof. It is sooo like them!
    Forscher

• greendawn
    greendawn

It could have been real because it is in their spirit.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

With the US having just confirmed a Supreme Court Justice who has heaped the highest praise on a former nominee (Robert Bork) who's book titled Slouching Towards Gomorrah includes a chapter titled "The Case for Censorship"...(!!)

Enjoy your internet freedom while you can folks...

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

I thought this was real too.

Spoof. No digg.

No Apologies

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

HAH. Good one.

As one who enjoys and writes WT spoofs from time to time, I commend you.

---Dan

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    No thanks for wasting my time.

Next time put "spoof" at the top

Dude....relax.....

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    Better yet, the Wt will release some CD that when played on the JW's computer will install a spyware program that will rat out the JW home if they visit non-approved apostate websites- WOW, won't that be fun for the elders!

I could definitely see this happening...or putting a program to block out these sites. That's very close to the realm of possibility and feasibility. Oooops. We gave the Society's 'spies' on this site an idea.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit