Sad. Very, very, sad.

by outcast 24 Replies latest jw friends

• outcast
  • Stephanus
    Stephanus

Diary of an Armageddon Anticipator, 2101:

Armageddon will be here any day now. The day of Jehovah's wrath will soon be upon this wicked system of things. The time is short.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

GEEZ this is sick!!

I can't believe that I ever bought into the deaths of millions of people being something to actually look forward to!! Why did I never question such a teaching? I'm sitting here shaking my head with outrage and disgust flowing through me...

Dana

"I undid his head collar and took him outside for a drink, and felt, if not exactly a communion with him, at least an awareness of being a fellow creature on a lonely planet."

Dick Francis in "To The Hilt"

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

A very obvious spoof designed to make Jehovah's Witnesses look bad. The (apostate) author ought to be ashamed of himself.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds
    We spotted a group of people walking in the distance, they were people we did not know. They looked like witnesses to us and they were looking at us the same way.

They looked like witnesses? lol. Did Armageddon strike while everyone was at the hall, and they were all wandering around with Watchtowers in hand? How exactly does one 'look' like a witness?? Too funny.

BW

"The important thing is to not stop questioning" Albert Einstein

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Ahhhh, k cygnus...I didn't read the whole thing...I couldn't get past all the dead bodies!!

Dana

• Vienna
    Vienna

Wait a minute--someone decides to MOW THE LAWN when there are like THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of dead bodies just laying around?????? Boy, talk about keeping you assigned bookstudy Kingdom Hall cleaning for the week.

It reads like a comic book. What a joke. [8>]

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Yes Sir, Ladies and Gentlemen, The Good New according to the Armageddon anticipator or even the WTBTS, JDUBS WHATEVER!!!, Yes Sireee Bob, 6 billion dead, crows pecking eyes, all those bodies let loose their sphincter *spelling* muscles, and gee don't the world the jdubs look forward to, look and smell good. Smells just like the Governing Body Sessions now I suppose...buff

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

Nahhhh....it is a nice little piece of fiction. What is the harm?

Methinks people are taking it too seriously.

=)

• Shaneliza
    Shaneliza

I can't find the words that convey the total disgust I feel. Millions of dead bodies laying around? And no one is traumatized, or at the very least horrified? The guy who wrote this is one sick fuck !!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit