I Found Jesus Today

by atypical 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Clam
    Clam
    What kind of bookbag is Jesus carrying there?

LOL Jeff - it's the Samsonite Salvation Mk2

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey!!! Your being misslead AGAIN!!!! cos he comes into HEARTS!!!!!Not street corners... So invite him into yours bud!!!!

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Promise A work in progress

Out of the quiet heart of cluttered night, a son of man or of some nimble beast will meet me under silent, dusty trees.

He stared at me across the fire and licked the salmon from his beard and smiled. "My yoke," he said, "is kindly, & my load is light."

They all say that, & mean it at the time,

all those who come to tempt me with salvation... He's just a little cleaner than the rest. ..."Come to me." "Only if you feed my crows," I said.

...my gutter jesus, the only jesus I can trust,

will come down from the throne of guns to join the tribe of rivals for my love.

August 2005

gently feral

• Poztate
    Poztate

I found Waldo just the other day. Perhaps if Waldo finds Jesus he can introduce me to him.

• Quotes
    Quotes

What if god were one of us
    Just a slob like one of us
    Just a stranger on the bus,
    Trying to make his way home.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Jesus is one cool dude. Tell him "hey" for me the next time you see him.

• gumby
    gumby
    He was standing on the corner of 27th Avenue and Northern.

You can't stand there cuz it's against the law if yer talkin Phoenix AZ. That's right in the middle of a busy intersection and he's breakin Ceasers Law.....(see Romans somethin-or-other)

I'm thinking it's a misdemeanor at least.

Gumby.....of the 'no loitering' class

• atypical
    atypical

Gumby, you from Phoenix? Yep, it's a busy intersection, complete with a new check cashing/ title loan store. Jesus was standing proud at the southwest corner.

Mouthy, I did let him into my heart. There's room for almost everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit