by Think 9 Replies latest social humour

• Think
    Think

iFASDGVMMFTOJFJGLTRR FLNETOVBMWSLC21-03SD/Z1FJ

IF A LIAR SAY THAT HE IS LYING,

IS HE TELING THE TRUTH OR HE IS LYING ?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

doesn't matter if he is or not in that instance... he's proved that he is never to be believed.."once a liar, always a liar" (or so the branding goes).

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I don't know, I'll let you know after the State of the Union tonight.

Sherry

• Robdar
    Robdar

Sherry called it!

• JH
    JH

Well, even a liar can say the truth once in a while

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

think: THINK!

then you can answer that one yourself

• Rook
    Rook

He would be a JW....an Honest Liar.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Being a liar he is likely to be self serving so if he admits he is lying he is going against his standard attitude and likely to be doing it out of some sort of trickery.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

A liar is not incapable of telling the truth. A liar says whatever he or she believes will further personal objectives. The same goes for actions, since actions can be deceptive as well. I am not so sure the people all intentionally lie, but the corporation is definitely a liar and deceitful.

The objective of any corporation is its own perpetuation. The corporation has repeatedly proven itself willing to do or say whatever it feels is needed to further this objective, whether it tells the truth or not.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• oldflame
    oldflame
    I don't know, I'll let you know after the State of the Union tonight.

Sherry,

Oh how so true, I watched the state of the union address and I did not hear not one good thing from it and then to top it all off Cindy Sheehan was arrested and then after the address she was released and told sorry. How pathetic is that. Do people really think we are in a free country ? It has in the last six years proven to be false.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit