Everything I knew was wrong

by Franz 31 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I have heard of the 'I woke up with an alien in my bed' story before.

Only the alien was Mexican or Italian I believe.

Jeff

• luna2
    luna2
    He knew it was an aliens because he had never woken up with a girl in his bed before

Aaaaah, yes. Hey, Ma, I didn't get drunk and bring a girl home for sex...an alien morphed into a human girl and it's pals beamed it into my bed!

• kid-A
    kid-A

"I saw the Lord sitting on his throne.......Finally, a spirit came forward" 1Kings 22:19-22; 2Chron 18:18 Franz, when the 'spirits' wont come forward when sitting on the 'throne'....you just need more fiber....

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Everything I knew was wrong

ahahahahahahah thats funny franz cuz most of it still is.

• undercover
    undercover

We laugh...but ya know what? Franz' interpretation of scripture ain't no worse than a lot of other people's, including the WTS.

• Andy C
    Andy C
    We laugh...but ya know what? Franz' interpretation of scripture ain't no worse than a lot of other people's, including the WTS.

Exactly. Can't anymore prove Franz wrong than the average Witnesses, or Baptist for that matter. So Franz who built the Pyramids?

• avishai
  • willyloman
    willyloman

I thought this was Fred Franz! He's channeling Freddie for sure.

• Brigid
    Brigid

I agree with Undercover. Who are we to mock? There are a huge number of people aplanet who believe that a big sky diety came to earth to inseminate a human woman. They produced a man-god hybrid who was destined to die for the sins of manking because that sky diety demanded blood. Some believe it was actually that diety incarnate who killed himself. This goes way way way back before Christianity where tribes believed their chief god (often he was born to a virgin as well in their myths) had to undergo a propitiatory death.

Aliens don't sound so weird placed next to a Christian interpretation of why we're here.

What I would like to know Franz, is why you are afraid?

Love and Light,

~Brigid

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

You would do well on a Ron Hubbard Scientology board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit