Everything I knew was wrong

by Franz 31 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

yes man, i love reading these threads after a few hits on the cannon.

• wombat
    wombat

Franz....Maybe have a chat with Abaddonapollyon. I reckon that he may agree with you.

He's got a post going here.

• kid-A
    kid-A

BOING!!!!!!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Franz:

Everything I knew was wrong

I'm sure that's not true. Certainly, everything you posted in this thread is wrong, but you must have been right about something sometime.

• kid-A
    kid-A

But, we will never get off first base or start asking probing questions until we can accept the reality of such reports

Franz! I have a probing question for you, have you been probed????

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Franz, do me a and yourself a favour and view some of the content here www.alienresistance.org

• Franz
    Franz

"I saw the Lord sitting on his throne.......Finally, a spirit came forward" 1Kings 22:19-22; 2Chron 18:18

• wombat
    wombat

Make mine a rum and coke. It all makes ense now

• Franz
    Franz

We can state with certainty that the Bible says that during the days of Noah, humanity was visited en masse by non- human beings not from the earth. They abducted whomever they chose, had sex with them, and even produced children. We know that these beings were also on the earth after the flood (Gen 6:4).

Giants also continued to roam the land (Goliath was one of them), so we know that the visitor activity continued, and God commanded the Israelites to destroy every race that was polluted by their presence...

Sounds gruesome, doesn’t it? But when contemplating "what kind of God" would command such a thing, we fail to realize that they weren’t even human. They were the enemies of not only Israel, but of humanity in general, seeking to enslave us.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    He knew it was an aliens because he had never woken up with a girl in his bed before…

Best excuse yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit