How Was Hitler Connected to Brooklyn, N.Y.? Illuminati Manipulation....

by Rig Boy 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• prophecor
  • wombat
    wombat

Prophecor....It's so obvious...but it's 4 am here and I'm off to bed.

(It's good to have a laugh before you go to bed).

• prophecor
    prophecor

Wombat, I'm sure there will be plenty of comical crap to come round the corner. By the way. How's your summer? It's too late to looking around these parts, though I imagine as the time zones are near absolute opposites, that there's a lot of activity going on now. Easy to see why you could be up at such an unGodly Hour. Sleep well though.

Prophy

• minimus
    minimus

Qiuhbfvhhm,pll0ut5gb3#$%$nbiuimnbnbnnjHHJmybj NHHHHJmhjyyumkp[po-9n,nCXXZftbyhnjjP)Jh99bh cddcbbg!!!! bhHJu jhjklhjfufufyu bhbjhmnytb nDo nhy jg FUDUnhb nhg JjJIuMccbnJufnynHvNMsaqaNHJjSfgHnKjb BtNjmHY^t%4NjNk,l bnbm,mkGXnLkl.,M<,lIkPkJCfWER@#jjjJi8iKOPhg@2B!vbbggjmjkk juinUhTv554hkku9hfrxzgvckdfgudfmdujf.iehfdhydydjeuhfnf8rkfdhe7 djdyudmeuGGUCACACACjtikgmgjgkgivmjmPUPUPUcfhchvnfhfncjSH*TTTTTVbdfbf vchv gjv vnvc vjvmv jcdhgrfgbfhfhfbdgfnfuemrufjrm,ri9ek58tyt guifm cjuvifmgfjhfkfkfk!!!!!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Mini Me, I had no idea you were such a fluid linguist in Deutschland

• wombat
    wombat

Ya Prophy.....

If ever you want to chat about anything or nothing in particular you can contact me on

[email protected]

But don't tell anyone else this address.

Some people think that Australians are stupid.

• z
    z

Oh Mini you are so right on to add I have to say

gjlguigt98hbjknoiy89yqknkzhiy98nhkmz]poi0-jcl;mopjocznmbuyg76AJUHBJKHiozphyIOB

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Some people think that Australians are stupid.

They're just jealous because your English is so much more refined than ours

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit