Warning to all DUBS!!! The Smurfs are coming back!!!

by Check_Your_Premises 23 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

Can't they think of anything new? Why resurrect the silly Smurfs? LOL

That woman is insane. I think her family needs to get her some therapy. Sheesh.

• lola28
    lola28

omg, omg,omg

I never watch that show on Fox but I heard about the eppy with the crazy lady and I watched it. At first it was funny, then it was really funny, then it was super funny ( then I figured out that the woman was crazy and it wasn't so funny anymore)

" But they are not Christians, if you are not a Christian get out of my house......"

lola

• greendawn
    greendawn

Poor smurfs why do the dubs hate them so much? they are so superstitious as if they still live in the middle ages.

• noneofurbiznis
    noneofurbiznis

I found it funny that the lady decided to take the money after all! After all that crap..she took the money! HYPOCRITE!!

• drew sagan
  • Bstndance
    Bstndance

Singing their demonic theme song now....

la la lalalala la lala la la....

That woman is nuts. But I think it was all a set up. Months later she was spotted at various hollywood events, like award shows. She's obviously been tempted by the flashy world of Satan.

• Ticker
    Ticker

She sure seems like a fanatical lunatic. She could give a veteran witness a run for their money at the door. Hard to say who would win. LOL

Ticker

• Highlander
    Highlander

I was pretty young when the smurf fanatics came out of the closet.

What still baffles me to this day, is that I have an Uncle who is quite intelligent and he claims there was a demon in his house that was slamming doors and making noises,

all of which happened right after they had bought smurf toys for their kids. In the middle of the night with these doors supposedly slamming, he got up took the smurfs

outside and burned them in their firepit. Sure enough all these strange things stopped occuring. Do I believe it? NOT FOR A SECOND! But what I just don't understand

is that, seriously,, my uncle is quite intelligent, is he that brainwashed? As 'Sir82' mentioned on a previously thread,, these supposedly powerful demons have much

better things to do than wait inside a smurf body(or any item) hoping that an unsuspecting witness will buy it.

What are your thoughts? Does anyone here know of anyone with halfway intelligence that supposedly experienced such a 'Smurf Encounter'? DO YOU BELIEVE IT?

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

My grandmother on my dad's side was a fortune teller. So obviously my mom (the JW) wanted nothing to do with her. She even threw out my brother's teddy bear that was given to him because she claimed that it would make noises at night.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

CYP - are you STILL worried about those evil little blue monsters. We had that special meeting at the brew pub to get you exorcized. Didn't take I guess.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit