Comments You Will Not Hear at the 1-29-06 WT Study (Decisive)

by blondie 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I just discovered they are anti-interfaith on totally false reasoning. They confuse it with syncretism (para 3)

It must be so reassuring to the r+f to know that they only 'might' be included in the Great Crowd so that they can rejoice at the destruction of millions of 'false' Christians.

emo of the 'sitting on the fence' class (where the view is much better!)

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    DO YOU believe that Jehovah is the only true God? Do you also believe that Bible prophecies point to our time as "the last days" of Satan's wicked system?

No --------------------------------------------------------------------- Should be as simple as that. --------------------------------------------------------------------- There should be a wider knowledge in society of this saying many will come in my name, saying.... `The time is at hand!' Do not go after them.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness
    all non-JWs, including babies who don't have the intelligence to make a personal decision,

Good point! Quite the mind boggler. Too bad I'm not as bold enough to start a debate with that one as I used to be.

The judicial meetings got old after awhile!

• anewme
    anewme

After reading Blondie's review of the Watchtower article, the only decisivenss I felt was the decision not to go.
    I used to be in awe and an admirer of courageous Jehu. Now his harsh judgemental and murderous ways terrify me!
    The whole idea that he and others like him would rather see a person dead than allow them the freedom to worship whom and how they like is repulsive to me now.

After reading it here I could not stomach the thought that my lovely non JW husband would sweetly drive me to the hall after working on his mom's plumbling problems all morning. I can no longer listen to such severe puritanical condemnation of billions of people.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Blondie Excellent review as usual!!! I made the mistake of going before reading your review, and almost tossed my cookies. My husband had to give me a nudge because my fingers were just tapping away on my bible at all the CRAP they were talking about today. How dare they say anything about Christendom prostituting herself, when they have done the SAME, what hypocrites!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHRRRRGGGGGG!!!!

It was really tough sitting through that, that will teach me to always read your excellent review so I can decide if I can stomach it.

Thanks, You are great!!!

IC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit