In Honor of the "BIG NEWS," Put Your WTS Anecdotal Metaphor Here!

by Frannie Banannie 11 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I was thinking about the "Big News" concerning the WTS blood policy and the legal ramifications to the WTS re: the child molestation-rape-physical abuse issues.

I considered how the scriptures address Babylon the Great as a harlot and how the OT shows a harlot will have her skirts raised and be exposed for what she is.

I recognized that the WTS has usurped the mediator's place and given themselves the title as the only mediator between God and mankind, and the FDS (feminine deodorant spray?) is the "bride class" and how they are now being exposed as the cancerous PIMPle on the butt of humanity that the WTS is via the media's turning their attention to the legal issues surrounding the abuse and denial of blood transfusions for their members, causing loss of lives.

I thought of the children's movie, "The Little Mermaid," wherein the Sea Witch had stolen the voice of the Little Mermaid and was manipulating her way to the altar as the Prince's bride when the bird's attacked, causing her to be exposed as the wicked Sea Witch that she was.

It seems like a really appropriate metaphor for what's happening to the WTS now, thanks to the efforts of Danny Hazard (sp?), AJWRB, Kimberlee, Kerry, Randy, Bill Bowen, et al.

Do YOU have a good anecdotal metaphor that makes the connection between what's happening to the great harlot WTS and what was foretold in the scriptures?

Come one, yall. Give it a try!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

hmmm......This is what I get for thinking "outside the box."

• prophecor
    prophecor

Patience Dear Frannie, They're on their way, you just watch.

• Kaput
    Kaput

Frannie;

The train stopped in Pampa to take off some dead guy wrapped in a sheet. Be there as soon as I can.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Really. Like the other's I've posted in the last two weeks, Proph? I'm beginning to think I've lost my mind and people are just politely ignoring my idiosyncracies.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/106044/1.ashx Posted the 19th

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/106228/1.ashx Posted the 22nd

• prophecor
    prophecor

We'll always have this classic commentary....

" Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!!!!! "

• Severus
    Severus

Earth-shattering scene for me (The Truman Show):

The Truman Show

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

No stairway to heaven?

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Monsters Inc.

The monsters in the movie get their power by going to peoples homes and scaring the crap out of them! Check!

The only way the Boss Monsters can get the Publishers Worker Monsters to keep going out in service scaring kids is by telling the Worker Monsters lies ('we must do this work, there is no other way, the kids are dangerous....blah blah blah')! Check!!

The Boss Monsters tell the worker monsters the worldly people kids are dangerous. That way the monsters will never actually talk to the kids and find out the truth and stop working for the Boss Monster. Check!

If a monster DOES find out the truth, he is disfellowshiped banished to the world of PEOPLE!

• Gregor
    Gregor

Check it out !

Came in at 5:50 pm EST!!!!

Associated Press

BROOKLYN, NY - In a brief written statement handed out to reporters this afternoon, Mr. Ted Jaracz, current president of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, better known to most as the Jehovah's Witnesses, made the following announcement concerning one of the organizations most high profile doctrines.

"Recent developments have been widely reported in the press concerning the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society's position on the issue of blood transfusions. These reports have caused me to take a hard look at our firmly held belief that such use of blood is expressly condemned by the Holy Scriptures. Over the last 60 years this belief as led to the loss of life for many faithful Witnesses and their loved ones. After prayerful considering the legal liabilities the Society is now exposed to, the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses has unanimously decided to repeal this doctrinal edict and hereafter leave the decision of wether or not to use blood in medical procedures to the conscience of the individual member. This in no way should be viewed as a fuck up by the Society. We sincerely apologize to those who might have been inconvienienced by this misunderstanding. We exhort all Jehovah's Witnesses to please, just "never mind" what we said in the past. We never said we were perfect."

Mr. Jaracz office has not returned our calls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit