Other videos and info that proves 911 was a big scam

by Antichrist 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Antichrist,

Yes, it's conspiracy garbage and has been discussed on several threads. Start with this one at

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/89567/1.ashx

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I was watching CNN at the time this happened...I was glued to the TV. It was reported that a fighter jet had gone after the plane in Pennsylvania...the one that was supposed to hit the White House. It was the plane where the people on board tried to fight the terrorists...I never heard any more about the fighter jet. It was only said once and so I thought that maybe I had misunderstood. Then my brother and I were talking about it a few days later and I asked him if he had heard it and he said yes, but it was only said once. When I saw the crash site, I just couldn't believe there weren't ANY pieces bigger than a suitcase left...how do explain that? Also, there was a man fishing in a pond 5 to 10 miles away and he said debris was falling from the sky...never heard from him again either. How could debris fall from the sky when the plane supposedly crashed on the ground? was it shot down? Just questions I'd like answered.....

Swalker

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

come on guys, in the land of 'the magic bullet', anything's possible right?

• skyman
    skyman

I feel that anyone that thinks the government is to be trust is a person that does not look into the facts of history. Why is it OK to believe that our government lied to get us involved in the wars of the past which we now have full documentation proving we where lied too. Can not accepted that our government today could do the same thing.

Most people are too dumb to see the whole picture and believe everything they are told by their government. Anyone that has posted, comments that the government could not have been involved are nothing short of ignorant, stupid, dumb and totally blinded to any facts or argument no matter how valid the facts might be. Remember this people do not what to know the truth and will even hide from it.

• willowmoon
    willowmoon
    never heard any more about the fighter jet.

Swalker, you heard correct and many others said they heard it too. These reports were dismissed. Yes, flight 93 was shot down, most likely by U.S. military.

Eyewitnesses reported seeing and hearing the second plane, a fighter jet.
    http://worldnetdaily.com./news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30682

Donald Rumsfeld said it in March 2004:
    >> But in his remarks, Rumsfeld referred to the "the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania." <<
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/12/27/rumsfeld.flt93/

The White House dismissed eyewitness reports, later claimed Rumsfeld "misspoke", then quickly resurrected the heroic tale of Todd Beamer to cover up the lie, win back the public's confidence, renew patriotic spirit in the murderous events of 9/11 in support of the upcoming war.

There are many with questions like yours and lots of evidence with the facts that will answer your questions. Continue to keep your mind open and you will see the true story, which is not the one the media, commanded by the government, told you.

willow

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

Skyman, it's not so much that people are dumb -- their minds are being controlled. The information they believe to be truth was programmed immediately following the attacks and in the days that followed, mostly from TV, when they were in shock and their minds were most susceptible to receiving the information without consciously processing it. Their minds have now locked in that information and de-programming them requires lengthy and intense work.

Many eyewitnesses and survivors who were not watching TV continuously during and after the 9/11 events received and processed the information reported by the media quite differently. But the ones planning and committing the attacks knew that survivors would be so traumatized that they may not ever fully remember details, and even then, our stories could be discounted and blamed on shock and trauma.

Many eyewitnesses and survivors have simply given up trying to convince an unbelieving public of the truth of 9/11 so they can mourn their dead loved ones and get on with their lives. Others, mostly site workers, have died or are dying from toxic exposure. Some have been quieted by the government with money or positions. For others, like me, it has taken this long to fully come to terms and speak out about it.

It's not that everyone is stupid, their minds have been filled with the lies of a government exploiting their vulnerabilities. Yes, some will hide from the truth, out of fear -- the fear instilled in them by their own government. They have had no control over it, please have patience and help them open their minds.

willow

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

It's important that we identify the cause and motive of this tragedy.

If you think Al Qaeda caused it to happen to further their Islamic extremist agenda, please disregard the rest of this message and feel free to go back to CNN.com for your "official", 100% truthful facts.

For the rest, as you may already know, it was not caused by Bush, Rumsfeld, CIA, the Republican party or any of the government agencies that have been having the finger pointed at since 9/11. They were parties that were merely involved.

The real cause goes deeper. Waaaay deeper. It spans many generations which raises the question of whether this thing is even a human agenda. The motive is to bring about a one world fascist government. If you are in doubt of this, ask yourself....has the world, and especially the US, moved closer to this form of govt today since 9/10/01, the day before this happened?

Bush and company have been saying for a while that the next terror attack is going to be bigger. That is not a matter of if but when. So, going by their assessments, if the world moves even ever closer to a fascist type of govt after the next attack, you have to ask yourself the question...did the Nazi party ever totally go away after their defeat in WWII? Do a google search of "operation paperclip" and you will see what happened to their key members. Hint, they are still here with us. Closer than you may imagine.

Here's the kicker...this one-world fascist government was prophecied in the Bible. Do the research. You will be surprised. BTW, if you decide to look into this from this perspective, forget everything the WT taught you regarding prophecy, they had it ALL wrong.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Damn Dial up! Will check it out on another day

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit