Ouija boards

by m. kirov 21 Replies latest jw friends

• m. kirov
    m. kirov

Now that you are out of a totalitarian cult, would you or have you played with a Ouija board? Tarot cards?

My little sister has expiremented recently. She says that she doesn't trust anything she has ever been taught and has to see for herself.

• lucifer
    lucifer

For sure, although the ouija board would depend who you're doing it with, they could push it a certain way. Me and mom are going to a physcic soon and I can't wait

• Dune
    Dune

Here's something interesting that i've read somewhere.
    Play the ouiji board once normally.
    Then Do it again blindfolded.
    Then do it again blindfolded but with the board upside down.
    Presto!! No more invisible spirits.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

A girl that I work with and I got to talking one day about ouija boards. I told her I owned one, but I could never get it to work when trying it alone. And no one else seems interested....... Or either they totally freak out about it and start saying all the bad stuff. But when questioned further, would either admit that they had heard a story about someone else that did it or tryed it long ago and are sketching on the details.

Soooo....we decided to get together and try. It went like this.......

I'm not sure how it happened, but the pointer did move. Christine and I sat facing each other. We had the board on our laps, we had candles sitting on the floor on one side of us, and a vase of flowers on the other side. My husband took pictures, but nothing showed up in the pictures. Christines's husband took notes.

I asked if anyone was there? after a few minutes the pointer moved to "yes". (I was trying to tell if Christine had moved it, but wasn't sure. I "know" I wasn't moving it, I even raised my fingers slightly to make sure, and the pointer kept moving.)

I asked for a name, and it clearly spelled out "mother".

I said who's mother. nothing happened. I asked are you the mother to someone in the room. (my husbands was the only one that had a mother not living) The pointer moved to "no". I asked who's mother are you? It moved around to different letters, but didn't make any since. (although Christines husband kept telling her, "it wants you to take your top off"

also, the pointer kept going over to one corner where the moon is. I don't know what or if that means anything.

We asked a few more questions, and nothing happened, so I asked again, who is this, and it clearly moved and spelled out 'mother' again.

Then Christine started crying.
    So, we stopped for a break, and stood up and moved around, I thought we had only been sitting there for a couple minutes, but looked at the clock and it had been about 30 minutes.

On our second try, This time we turned the board around. Christine asked does anyone want to come through and talk to us. the pointer slowly moved to 'yes'. she asked for a name and, again, it spelled out mother....... and then Christine said, "mother, did you used to live here?" the pointer moved to "yes". She said you know that this is my house now right? the pointed quickly moved to 'no'. Christine said yes, mother it is my house, you must go now. then the pointer just moved to random letters again not spelling anything and was again moving towards the moon which was now on the opposite corner since we had turned the board around.

Then Christine started getting emotional again, and wanted to close it up. So we said good bye.

Afterwards, Christine told me, that they have lived in that house for 10years. They bought it from a man who's wife died in that house from a brain anursum(sp) One day she woke up with a headache, and before she could get ready to go to the doctor droped over dead

I was not freaked or frightned. I thought with all the JW stuff, I might be. But it was actually really cool. And if Christine and I hadn't been married to old fuddy duddy non-believers that kept yawning, and making silly comments we may have kept it up all night.

lisa

• Antichrist
    Antichrist

Dont Play with Ouija Boards...they are not for the untrained and open doors to allow dark ones to come through. And the inexperienced should never use tarrot cards.

At least before you learn to shield and ground. As a rule never play in the spirit world. Because there are some real bad things that can come of it.

• riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit

The spirits in charge of the magic 8-ball are way superior.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Now that you are out of a totalitarian cult, would you or have you played with a Ouija board? Tarot cards?

My little sister has expiremented recently. She says that she doesn't trust anything she has ever been taught and has to see for herself.

You two should rent the DVD for Season 1 of the "Penn and Teller - Bull Shit" series. They do some very interesting things with a Ouija Board.

http://www.sho.com/site/ptbs/topics.do?topic=ob

• greendawn
    greendawn

I wouldn't play with anything that can link up to the spirit world of the demons.

• m. kirov
    m. kirov

I know some of it is slight of hand, but I know there is evil in the world. It seems to me that "good" energy, or anything divine wouldn't choose to communicate this way.

it seriously creeps me out.

• Brigid
    Brigid

I read Tarot, meditate and consult other psychics, and the deceased on special occasions etc. I agree with the above comment, unless you know how to close the "door", I wouldn't go throwing it open.

Do not seek answers for things you do not want to know. Sometimes ignorance is bliss and the tree of knowledge should be kept safe, ignored and untouched in the garden of your soul. Of course, there are those of us who cannot resist going to those recesses of our unconscious and nibbling the fruit.

~Brigid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit