Did I miss something? The WTS now allows Autologous Blood Transfusions?

by M.J. 23 Replies latest watchtower medical

• bennyk
    bennyk

M.J.,

Re-read 4b.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I noticed that they didn't put the "I also refuse to predonate my blood for later infusion" statement in section #4. I find that very interesting. Perhaps they were worried that people would be confused by these two statements next to each other:

1. "Regarding autologous procedures... I am prepared to accept any such procedure"
    2. "I also refuse to predonate my blood for later infusion" I also find it interesting that in one they refer to "infusion of my blood" while in the other they say "autologous procedures". Both mean exactly the same thing... yet one statement says YES TO ALL FORMS while the other says an absolute NO.

How the hell is anyone supposed to understand that???

• M.J.
    M.J.

Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. Very contradictory, especially in light of what Marvin Shilmer was saying.

I guess the key word is "predonate". But autologous procedures, by definition, require "predonation" in some form.

• toreador
    toreador

When is the WTS actually going to hang themselves? I bet those WTS lawyers are working around the clock with respect to carefull wording of those documents so as to leave them an way out.

Tor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit