Manhunt for alleged JW Abuser Continues – USA

by Gordy 27 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/89395/1.ashx I remember when this first came to JWD.

Here's his wanted poster:

http://www.usmarshals.gov/district/ca-s/fugitives/pdf/fm.pdf

He's all over our local news channels this very moment, being sought by the authorities. Here's the article:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20050421-1438-molester.html

The article doesn't mention his being a Witness, and his current status as one is unknown by us since he moved away a few years back (still in good standing), but the years the molestations took place he was a Witness (even a pioneer). We were in the same congregation for several years.

Here's another article:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050422/news_7m22fugitive.html

Since he's been planning this and liked camping in the desert, I think he may have fled to Mexico to avoid accountability.

Any lurkers have any info?

IP: rNA4h+ICGSteem8P 22-Apr-05 10:20 Apr 22, 2005 by AntiPode: Correct formatting
    http://www.usmarshals.gov/district/ca-s/fugitives/pdf/fm.pdf

Brother Frederick McClean, aka Rick McClain. He's on the loose at this moment with the newscasts here in showing his mug all last night and today still. Write ups in this morning's San Diego Union Tribune and North County Times.

Man sought in 8 child molestation cases By Pauline Repard STAFF WRITER

April 22, 2005

Authorities are looking for a fugitive suspected in eight child molestation cases covering 20 years in and .

Frederick McClean, 54, was described as a sexual predator who knows the law is after him and has nothing to lose.

"Those kind are the most dangerous," said Brian Lucio, spokesman for the San Diego Regional Fugitive Task Force. "He'll do anything to get away."

A warrant for McClean's arrest was issued in January based on a Sheriff's Department investigation. Lucio said the task force has been unable to find McClean and now is turning to the public for help.

Investigators believe McClean may be hiding in or south , Lucio said.

In May, a woman reported to sheriff's deputies that McClean had molested her more than 100 times when she was 5 to 12 years old, Lucio said. McClean, who is married and has children, lived in , north of Temecula, at the time.

An investigation revealed seven other alleged victims, most of them from , Lucio said. The case was turned over to sheriff's detectives.

McClean knows a warrant was issued for his arrest and told family and friends that he would rather die than go to jail. He asked one person to buy him a gun, and, though that person refused, authorities assume McClean has obtained one some other way, Lucio said.

Lucio said investigators fear McClean will continue to find child victims while he is on the run.

"Predators like this don't stop just because a warrant was issued," Lucio said. "He finds families and establishes a trusting relationship. He takes on the role that if they (children) have any problems to come to him."

McClean once owned a race-car restoration business, specializing in Lola chassis Can-Am racing cars from the 1960s and 1970s. He is an experienced outdoorsman who has frequented the Anza-Borrego desert and , Lucio said.

McClean may be driving a small, dark pickup and may have a 1955 Chevrolet with license 4WQH018.

Anyone with information about McClean is asked to call Deputy U.S. Marshal Tom Maranda at (619) 557-6620, ext. 240.
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

sickening, absolutely sickening

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hope Antipode knows about this.

purps

sorry for the messed up formatting on my above post.

• G Money
    G Money

Does anybody have a photo of him to post? There are alot of gringos near me and he may try to go there. I'll keep an eye out but i can't promise I'd send him back in one piece!

• myself
    myself

Wonder if they could find him at the Memorial this year. I could see the arrest and media attention it ought to bring.

• Chimene
    Chimene

Wonder if they could find him at the Memorial this year. I could see the arrest and media attention it ought to bring.

Sweet! LOL or how about at a circut assembly, LOL

• sf
    sf

alt

• AntiPode
    AntiPode

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: United States Marshall Office March 10, 2006 Deputy U.S. Marshal Thomas Maranda (619) 557-6620

USMS Headquarters Public Affairs (202) 307-9065 Sexual Predator May Have Inflicted 20 Years of Pain on Young Victims A sexual predator is on the run and his crimes are so heinous that they have earned him a spot on the U.S. Marshals' 15 Most Wanted fugitive list. Fugitive Frederick McLean 55, is wanted on multiple counts of sexual assault on a child, but according to Deputy U.S. Marshal Tom Maranda, member of the U.S. Marshal-led San Diego Regional Fugitive Task Force, “multiple counts” is an understatement . Maranda explained, one alleged victim, now an adult, reported assaulted her more than 100 times , starting when she was 5 and ending about seven years later. “Investigators believe McClean ’s abusive acts against young victims span over a 20-year period,” said Maranda. “So it is imperative that predators like this be taken off the streets.” An arrest warrant was issued , for McClean , but authorities believe he sensed his days of freedom were numbered almost six months prior. In May 2004, family members confronted regarding a young female victim’s allegations of molestation. McClean admitted they were true, and the victim’s family decided to call Riverside County Sheriff’s Department. After the confrontation, McClean ’s wife and children left him. Between May and September 2004, he began transferring financial assets to his wife and he signed divorce papers. In September 2004, McClean ’s father-in-law woke up one morning to find McClean ’s truck in his driveway. Inside the truck were McClean ’s cell phone, letters for the family, and instructions on how to sell the vehicle. It was evident from his actions that he believed criminal charges against him were looming. McClean is a 55-year-old white male who weighs 170 pounds and is 5 feet, 11 inches tall. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He is an auto mechanic by trade and once owned a race-car restoration business, specializing in Lola chassis Can-Am racing cars from the 1960s and 1970s. McClean is also an experienced outdoorsman and may frequent camping areas. Authorities caution citizens to consider McClean armed and dangerous, and possibly suicidal. "Dangerous fugitives such as this are given the highest priority by the Marshals Service because of the potential to harm other innocent citizens while they remain at large ," said Robert J. Finan II, head of the Marshals Investigative Services Division. There is a reward for information leading to the arrest of McClean, and all inquiries remain confidential. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact their nearest Marshals Service office, or call the Marshals’ 24 hour phone line at 1-800-336-0102. Marshals are the nation’s primary fugitive hunting organization and capture more federal fugitives each year than all other law enforcement agencies combined. For more information, go to www.usmarshals.gov

• 4JWY
    4JWY

This was the top story on the Fox News report tonight and other San Diego News Channels.

For the first time it was clearly stated that this "diabolical, dangerous man" was a member of several Jehovah's Witnesses congregations in the Southern California area and that his victims were found within "the church".

• caligirl
    caligirl

I saw a report on this on several news stations tonight here in San Diego. KUSI news is the only one that I heard specifically reference a tie to witnesses. This is definitely getting a lot of attention here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit