"BIG NEWS" made Forbes magazine

by DevonMcBride 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• rebel8
    rebel8

Congratulations Kerry!!!!

Louderback-Wood says she'll be contented if her protest saves one child's life.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

You can tell how sick and evil this man is, who represents Watchtower...

General Counsel Philip Brumley issued a prepared statement rejecting Louderback-Wood's "analysis and conclusions" in general.

"Any argument challenging the validity of this religious belief inappropriately trespasses into profoundly theological and doctrinal matters," Brumley stated.

This organization MUST be stopped. Continue to get the message out. Every day is another day that someone COULD die from this awful policy.

And bear in mind, that the book "The Four Presidents of the Watchower Society" says that the ban on blood transfusions was designed to increase their negative publicity about the organization and to initiate the persecution complex.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Wow, Forbes magazine.

• Gerard
    Gerard

It will be useful to keep the momentum and provide/stimulate a follow-up.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Wow! This is great NEWS, I think I will share this with some people I know!!!!!!!!

I will do my part to "SHARE THE GOOD NEWS"!

IC

• gumby
    gumby
    Jump | Free Trial Issue Search Quote

U.S. | EUROPE | ASIAHOME PAGE FOR THE WORLD'S BUSINESS LEADERS M e m b e r s h i p / L o g - i n HOME BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY MARKETS ENTREPRENEURS WORK PERSONAL FINANCE LIFESTYLE LISTS OPINIONS
    Home > News & Analysis
    '); //-->

E-mail | Comments | E-Mail Newsletters | RSS
    alt
    Associated Press
    Religion Today By RICHARD N. OSTLING , 01.26.2006, 12:00 PM

God that look Pretty! woot! woot! woot!

Gumby

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Can I buy Forbes on the news stand?

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    Am I right that the news is out before it got to the congregations?

It would seem that way. I printed a copy of the Jan. 3 letter from another link on the board; now I'm holding a copy before most JW's even know it exists. I wish my mother-in-law would drop by and see it on the table..........it would freak her out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit