Quick Way To Shoo Away JWs

by Bstndance 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

So last weekend I'm heading out of my apartment for a lunch date. As I am walking down the sidewalk to my car, two men in suits with bookbags walking towards me try to start a conversation by saying "excuse me" with big smiles. I just walked by them and said "I'm an apostate". Shut them down quickly.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Hahahaha!!! I love it!

There were JWs in our neighborhood this morning. I had run an errand with my JW husband, and came home when they were 2 houses past ours. My husband informed me that our neighborhood has been given to another congregation because they don't have enough territory, and that's why we didn't recognize them.

I'd LOVE to do that if they knock here!

GGG (of the Feeling Daring Today Class)

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

he he he love it!

I would love to do that......thanks for the idea!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I know one ex-jw who used to post here that said "I'm an apostate" when JWs came to his door. The sister™, obviously very interested in her householder™, paused only briefly before continuing with her canned presentation™. So, he said again, "Excuse me, didn't you hear me? I said I'm an APOSTATE!" It took a few more seconds before she comprehended the full meaning of what he said. Then the JWs beat a hasty retreat.

W

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

Ha i wonder if they would come back to your house later secretly looking for more info..

• Genesis
    Genesis

I would love to scare them up saying :

Beware you Sons of God for me and Satan my father will crush the faithful ones. Your congregation is my territory and I will deceive anyone and be aware that whenever something happens to you in this town, I and my Father are the only responsibles ! (and then you begin speaking the a strange language like the "Mordor" in Lord of the ring)

Genesis of "Im feeling free today" class

• james_woods
    james_woods

My new wife (after the JW ex) is Vietnamese. About 6 months ago on a Sat. morning a young pretty Viet girl and and older Viet man came to the door. I did not think anything about it, the girl just asked if anyone here spoke Vietnamese. I thought they were probably just some of Mai's friends from the Vietnamese community in Dallas. So I get her and the old man starts talking...then pretty soon I see the girl pull out a Watchtower! I stepped in front of Mai and made the anti-vampire cross with the two index fingers; turned and said to Mai in English; QUI|CK - GET BACK - THEY ARE FALSE PROPHETS - FALSE PROPHETS, DO YOU HEAR ME!!! They retreat in horror and drive off in a panic.

Now, normally I try to talk to them reasonably if they identify themselves properly. However, this ticked me off. They were not going door to door; they had pulled directly up to my door in their car. I think they were going through the phone book for Vietnamese sounding names (our childrens phone is listed "Tran") and trying to take advantage of non-english speaking immigrants. They were probably looking to get to my innocent step kids.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Go Bstdance and James!!!!

luv, jojo

• rebel8
    rebel8

Or, "I just found out I've got highly contagious spinal meningits. Better stay away!" Then let out a big wet sneeze in their direction, without covering your mouth.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Rebel, you have an amazing sense of humor for a five month old... lmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit