Watchtower exposed - video

by truth_about_the_truth 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

This looks kind of dated but it's really good.

• daystar
    daystar

I haven't been able to watch all of it, but it looks pretty good! Thanks for posting something I can really use!

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

That was great! Thanks a bunch

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Excellent video. How can I get one on VHS or DVD? This should be available in every public library. Very educational. Thanks for posting this.

YC

• McKafka99
    McKafka99

This video appears to be the "Witnesses of Jehovah" video, copyright 1988.

DVD copies can be bought from Freeminds: http://www.freeminds.org/sales/dvds.htm

or from the producers here: http://www.goodnewsdefenders.org/

• Amnesty Vendor
    Amnesty Vendor

I have tears in my eyes. Thanks!

• tweety
    tweety

That was long...it was worth watching it entirely.

When watching this video, it is hard to believe that I was a part of the WBTS for 19 years. You really don't see the whole picture until you step away from it all and then you can see how distructive this religion is to so many people.

Thanks for posting this video.

• seven006
    seven006

This video seems to do a decent job of exposing some of the lies about the printing company but in reality it’s main purpose seems to be selling their own Jesus product once again in a bright and shiny new and improved packaging by making someone else look bad so they can look good. Just call their prayer line phone number that they flashed across the screen

Who is Jeremiah films trying to fool beside those who have already been fooled once?

Never mind, I just answered my own question.

Hey what the hell…what ever floats your boat.

Dave

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Pretty good. I started to doze a bit toward the end but, good none-the-less.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

you are pretty perceptive Dave......I like how you picked up on the motivation for the attack. "by their fruits"???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit