HELP! technical advise re pics by computer..

by stillconcerned 13 Replies latest jw friends

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

When you view thes photos from the disc, are you using software that came with the disc? Do you have to "run" the disc in order to view the pictures?

Or are you using some other viewer program, like Internet Explorer, or Imaging for Windows, or a third party program like Photoshop or ACDSee?

The original resolution of the picture, versus how it gets resized and saved for sending can be miles apart in quality. More information is needed....

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

well letsee...

I got the disc from my friend with pix in 'fotomax' format, which i imported from the disc, then i picked some to send by email, and the fotomat program gave me options how to send; either by link to fotomat site or as an attachment by email.

I tried it both ways, and each time the pix that aren't 'face' shots are blurry or blocky, whereas when i look at them on the disc, they are crystal clear.

By email, the fotomat program gave me the option of 'full sized' or compressed. I tried both, and full sized couldn't be opened afterward cuz too much space needed. Then i tried compressed, and sent using outlook by email. Some were sorta clear, (the closeup shots), and the rest still blocky and blurry..

That's my story.

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

i think i figured part of this out by re-sizing...

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

thanks for the pm's, all.

Now, how to upload pix to place on a thread?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit