Jesus......was He Born on Earth or in Heaven?

by gumby 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby
    Convincing people to take a different path is not so easy........... considering Jesus was unsuccessful and so is the bible. It is a feat of impossible magnitude to change the world operating systems by way of world leaders

and yet it is childs play for the Messiah.

Huh?

Jesus couldn't do it on earth ....but he now can in heaven? Was Jesus "Limited" in what he could do as a man?

Gumby

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Jesus was not "unsuccessful". He put it down perfect to the letter, and I intend to prove it.

He has already won, long before we were born. you can't put new wine in old wineskins right? Oh, I think we are going to soon see what real power is all about. Think Jesus was weak for turning the other cheek? think the ones who slapped Him were powerful? I 'll bet He is going to prove to us otherwise.

His enemies have been glorifying Him after killing Him 2,000 years ago. What happens when a enemy worships a person they murder for 2,000 years in front of everyone, and the evidence comes to light? what are the enemies going to do then? I said evidence as in "proof", or "truth".

Interesting......

Was he really unsuccessful, or were we mistaken assuming we knew His plans and intentions?

• gumby
    gumby
    Interesting......

Was he really unsuccessful, or were we mistaken assuming we knew His plans and intentions?

He wasn't successful......those that deified him made him popular. They wrote about him, then "others" pledgerized what they wrote and made him Lord and put it in a book that became a #1 seller. #1 sellers that produce a culture of people is pretty awesome. Too bad the writers are dead and never recieved any royalties.

Gumby

• Jake99
    Jake99

Jesus was extremely successful at setting the table for Satans defeat. He was not successful in putting the simple system he recommended into place at that time. Even the self proclaimed believers have not adopted what Jesus said to do either. You are either with the operating systems that Jesus recommended, or you are against him, completely. That being the case, no one has been saved, nor are they with Christ and the war between the Messiah and Satan is at this time, still in progress. You can only be saved when Christ actually manages this planet in the flesh. All you have to do is look at the lines on the map, and the armies that go with them, to see that all are being led astray. And let us not forget all the hardship and pollution as well as overuse and mis management of resources. I see alot of walls holding back Gods people, and alot of guns supporting Satan's agenda. Thats as far from "The Way" as you can get.

You can bet your life that the Messiah is perfectly capable of boldly revealing himself, challenging and defending himself against the world government. And mysteriously outperforming the people of this world, is a hard fought, cake walk, for the Messiah.

The only thing the believer is required to do is listen when the Crowned Lion roars, and look at the evidence of what Christ did while all were sleeping.

He is both Man and God in one body, which would make him great at everything by design and experience. Expect nothing less than what the bible and all the religious books say the Messiah is.

Just because you missed the many Y2K battles and wars between the Messiah and the U.S. Judicial system does not mean they did not happen. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

• gumby
    gumby
    The Lord works in mysterious ways.

.....and so do many of those that follow him..........

Gumby

• atypical
    atypical

Hold on......did I miss Y2K? What time is it?

Gumby, very interesting stuff. I am amazed at how the shell of everything I always took for granted continues to fall down around me.

• Jake99
    Jake99

Gumby,

If a man said he had the facts that prove he is the Christ would you have enough faith to look at the facts? Or will he be the one who is waiting for a believer like the last time. To be able to say, "I am who and what you say I am", is to say that I am the divine, and the servant of the divine, in one body as stated in all the the bibles or close to it, depending on interpretation. God directs the Son but that does not make the Son the Creator. The Son is a Repair Man trained by the Creator, of perfect body and kingly talents, the Son serves the people as their King and the people serve God and themselves. The Son does not command the Father, but only the Son can renew this planet.

When the Messiah tells you how easy and quick it is to fix this planet you must be willing to take the blinders off and listen to simplicity and vast experience.

If he shows up in front of a tomb, in a chariot of fire with a bow and arrows and takes on the US Government, then would you listen?

• Jake99
    Jake99

Yes you missed the strange way that the Messiah took on the Judicial system at Y2K. In the flesh he stepped forward in front of a court house with a bow and arrows over his shoulder. That was after parking the chariot of fire in front of a tomb, refusing to be arraigned for an arrest three days earlier, and calling for the judge to meet him in the cemetary if he wanted to talk. Total body armor, a firey tongue and a impenetreble bubble surrounded him as he was put on trial twice in the few months on each side of 2000. Fortunately the angry mob that convicted him was immediatly overturned by rule of law. Its very tough to convict a person who never actually broke a law even when admitting to what he was said to have done. Its been about seven years since that particular war began and the Messiah has legally and in writting, discussed in court and asked for the surrender of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts on many occaisions, even during the trials.

• moshe
    moshe

When the Messiah tells you how easy and quick it is to fix this planet you must be willing to take the blinders off and listen to simplicity and vast experience.

Will Jesus suspend all natural laws to keep disaster from harming humans?- earthquakes- a natural process of plate movements- due to planetary cooling. Ice ages?- due to cyclical decreases in solar output. Massive destruction from a comet or asteroid impact?- happens every 100,000 years or so. Polar magnetic field reversal?- causes death from cosmic rays- happens every 100-500,000 years - it has already started to weaken. Hurricanes/typhoons? Again, natural phenomenons . These are just a few of the disaster/extinction events on our horizon. Do you think Jesus is going to mess with the laws of the universe? Could the the religionists be the ones who have blinders on?- waiting for Jesus to make things right for mankind, waiting and waiting.

peace,

Moshe

• Jake99
    Jake99

Moshe,

The Messiah brings forth a simple system that can quickly and properly respond to the forces of nature. He will also manage the resourses in ways that prevent such natural disasters from being so destructive. When we are as one, under one leader, doing what is right will be easy. I promise you that no person will be without basic needs ever again. The only way this world gets fixed is by standing behind Christ in the flesh. All the religionists combined cannot do what the Messiah can do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit