Jesus......was He Born on Earth or in Heaven?

by gumby 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• peacefulpete
  • free2beme
    free2beme

born in myth

• gumby
    gumby
    The man child with the iron rod, will show you much, but will you understand what he does and accept him? That is the question of faith that requires a look at the facts.

When is he gonna show me.....after I die or before? What types of things do you suppose he will show me? How long do ya think I'll hafta wait .....since he was here 2000 years ago and told his buddies he was preparing a place for them and never got it ready for them before they died? Some of them were young when he spoke to them.

If I had facts I wouldn't need faith would I ?

Gumby

• gumby
    gumby
    born in myth

Would you bet your life on it say within the next 10 minutes? Gumby

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Ok, you guys need to chill........

Jehovah is not going to do anything without letting us know the truth, and revealing it to a messenger first.

If I know Him like I think I do, this messenger will be empowered by Him to be able to convince everyone to repent and be spared. He is not afraid of a challenge of this multitude, and He loves us all enough to do this very thing. A feat of this porportion, while "impossible" to us, is "childs play" to Him.

He sank the Titanic, did He not?

your little brother,

David

• oldflame
    oldflame

Okay I will say it then,

gods heavenly organisation"

Okay there I said it.

I think I broke my record there on that golf course today. If I remember right the lowest I had before today was a 36 today was a 35. Kicked your arse though. Better take those lessons son if your gonna get as good as me......LOL

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Jehovah I know doesn't need a "organization" for power to accomplish what He wants done.

• gumby
    gumby
    Jehovah I know doesn't need a "organization" for power to accomplish what He wants done.

David....you apostate thinking heathen you!

The Lord used Moses to raise his cane staff to hold back the waters of the Red Sea. Moses used his staff to make water come from a rock. He used Joshua to lead them to the promised land. He used Noah and family as his personal messengers that the end was a comin too. You just don't appreciate Jehovahs means of deliverin his messages.......ya heathen bastard!

Gumby

• Jake99
    Jake99

DavidChristopher

You are correct that Jehovah will use a messanger just like the last time. Convincing people to take a different path is not so easy considering Jesus was unsuccessful and so is the bible. It is a feat of impossible magnitude to change the world operating systems by way of world leaders and yet it is childs play for the Messiah. So what does it take to get the world to accept the operating system that Jesus recommended instead of the opposite ? It takes a messenger from Jehovah who leads by example to perform miracles and prophecies and afterwards reveals that he is the Christ just as Jesus did. That way all can review the evidence that was left behind and question the witnesses who saw it happen but did not understand.

How long must mankind wait depends on how long it takes the Messiah to find followers. The Messiahs performance is a piece of cake, finding a believer is not.

• Jake99

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit