watchtower.virtue.nu

by sammielee24 9 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Has anyone been in this site? This is their idea of damage control? sw

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

http://www.watchtower.virtue.nu/index_en.htm

Heres the link to the English version....

Theres also a disclaimer at the bottom saying its not the official site of the Watchtower society...

• Genesis
    Genesis

WOW !!!!!!!!! Im sure the webmaster is a XJW. The refutations are so silly that it witness against the Watchtower. THe " Jehovah's Witnesses practice fraud in court" refutation says :

-Even if we should paint a wrong picture of the reality, we have good reasons to do this confidently. First of all because Paul did the same thing, secondly the instructions of the Watchtower Society who is appointed to instruct us concerning the way we should act.

- Let us keep in mind the judicial power is relative (Romans 13:1), while the Watchtower Society has an absolute position because their regulations are described as indispensable to achieve our salvation.

- Especially when we see the Society stresses the indispensability of its guidance, we should - in stead of parroting the criticism of those who claim the Bible alone is enough (with an appeal to 2 Timothy 3:16 and 17) - pay attention to this and make our own conscience subordinate to the guidelines of the Society.

WOW !!!

Genesis

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I just signed the guest book as follows:

I wonder if anyone will catch on that this is black propaganda...

AuldSoul

• atypical
    atypical

I agree, it can't be for real. It basically lays out all the major embarassments of the society and then gives little or no defense.

Two thumbs up!!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

This same site was on a host in Indiana (if I remember correctly, maybe Canada) a good while back (end of 2004?) and was unceremoniously smacked off the Web-scape.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I still think he will get warned over this - or he shopuld do - definitely apostate leanings there

• Genesis
    Genesis

I just signed the guestbook with the name of Jorgen (a old brother used to call me this name (my name is Joffrey lol)).

Heres my commentary :

Thank you for the beatiful website. I hope everybody will understand they need to completly agree with all the Watchtower say. There is no room for personal thoughts or opinions, it is better to accept the what the Watchtower says as the voice of God and not let our little fleshy mind think too much.

Thank you and may Jehovah bless the Truth

Jorgen (Genesis

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Sensational anti-witness. He must have a permanent dimple from the tongue stuck so hard into his cheek.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Did anyone notice the image from the literature about the UN? It contained the UN logo. The WTS has taken legal action against others for using their logo, haven't they? I wonder how the UN would feel about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit