Secret WT document confirms their contempt for doctors

by IT Support 32 Replies latest watchtower medical

• IT Support
    IT Support

candidlynuts,

what is the " family care" book/pamphlet they keep referring to?

LDH,

I have found no reference to "Medical Management, Family Care, the Pediatrics volume" anywhere on the Web Can anyone get their hands on this PRONTO????

We understand the Society issues a set of instructions to HLCs, and "Family Care," etc., are the titles of some of the individual volumes.

As these volumes also fall into the category of 'secret books,' it's unlikely they're on the web--yet.

undercover,

Their chance to live is being put in a precarious situation by uneducated, untrained, inexperienced lay clergy, who do not have the patients interests at heart but the interest of the organization. It's diabolical. If the patient were to die, it's second degree murder.

Good point.

Bryan,

Of course, admitting that the doctor wants a judges ruling so that the doctor can attempt to save your child's life, would just be, too, close to the truth.

Sadly, very true.

• LDH
    LDH
    We understand the Society issues a set of instructions to HLCs, and "Family Care," etc., are the titles of some of the individual volumes.

As these volumes also fall into the category of 'secret books,' it's unlikely they're on the web--yet.

SHUT UP!!!!!

These bastards wrote articles on Ethics in Health Care? The same ones who forbid vaccinations on the grounds that they were nothing more than Pus Serum?

The same bastards who touted the "Electronic Radio Biola" as a cure all and sold it through their magazines?

The same bastards who outlawed organ transplants, only to allow them some 20 years later without as much as an "I'm Sorry" to those that died for refusing one?

The same bastards who have inferred over and over that seeking Psychiatric help is tantamount to consorting with the Devil?

You gotta be kidding me.

Lisa

• IT Support
    IT Support

Yup, the very same bastards...

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

A fascinating document. Who exactly wrote this? The Society? Is there a cover letter which identifies the source? I may have missed it but I didn't see who signed the letter.

• greendawn
    greendawn

In the days of Rutherford they were instructed to believe that medical science was satanic because it had originated in pagan Egypt. It's the same mentality that banned birthdays.

• LDH
    LDH
    Who exactly wrote this?

--By Awake! Correspondent in Timbuktu

Get the picture? Who writes any of their CRAP?

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I'm playing devil's advocate here. Can we pin this document to the Society? If so, how?

• IT Support
    IT Support

cabasilas ,

Who exactly wrote this? The Society? Is there a cover letter which identifies the source? I may have missed it but I didn't see who signed the letter.

Fair question. If there was a covering letter, we haven't yet been given it. The document is not a letter and is therefore not signed. It is an instruction/information sheet from Hospital Information Services in Brooklyn to all HLCs.

If anyone questions who it's from, they should ask themselves: who else knows of the 'secret' volumes issued to HLCs, and their titles? Who else would know the details of letters sent to HLCs? Who else would be sending instructions to HLCs? Perhaps, more pertinently, from whom else would HLCs accept instructions?

Welcome to JWD, by the way.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

f-----g wankers

• Scully
    Scully

Lisa:

I have found no reference to "Medical Management, Family Care, the Pediatrics volume" anywhere on the Web

Can anyone get their hands on this PRONTO????

There used to be a chap - a non-JW who had a fascination with all things JW - who was part of the "Philia" e-mail group, back in the mid 90s when I first got acquainted with the ex-JW world. This fellow was an archivist or something like that at the Library of Congress, and had access to every book, magazine, journal ever published in the USA. I'll be damned if I can remember his name. AlanF would remember him, I'm sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit