Secret WT document confirms their contempt for doctors

by IT Support 32 Replies latest watchtower medical

• IT Support
    IT Support

A new article has been posted on JWTruth.com which traces the contempt the Watchtower Society has had for the medical profession down the decades.

A secret Watchtower document issued to Jehovah's Witness Hospital Liaison Committees clearly demonstrates they have no more respect for doctors today than in earlier years. The Society is seen to be arrogant, condescending, lacking judgment, acting fraudulently and unprofessionally, being manipulative and cynically irresponsible.

View the article at http://www.JWTruth.com/articles/BloodContempt.aspx .

(Note: Don't worry if the images do not display, just try going back later. The web site that hosts our images frequently exceeds their bandwidth limit and their service is temporarily suspended! Due to a problem with the software running our own site, we're not able to host the images locally. The ever-patient Simon is sorting it out!)

• Legolas
    Legolas

Thanks....When you put them in Microsoft Word they are clear!

• kls
    kls

How very interesting in deed IT, and don't know why i shake my head in amazement and i am sure this is only the surface.

Thanks IT

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I'm gonna sue.... born JW 1957 to hard core parents contracted an ideopathic chronic wasting disease (ulcerative colitis) age 13 in 1970

This arrogant contemptuous watchtower attitude for doctors had a direct effect on the mismanagement of my illness.

I am gonna sue-Danny Haszard

[suing is better than stewing]

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

"Do not make copies of this document for distribution. It is strictly confidential for use by HLC members."

Hmmm....chain letter anyone?

• kls
    kls
    "Do not make copies of this document for distribution. It is strictly confidential for use by HLC members."

Hmmm....chain letter anyone?

• VM44
    VM44

The Watchtower has contempt for doctors and the medical profession? HA!

They have NO RIGHT to have such a smug, condescending atttitude.

For years they did not believe germs could cause disease

For years they taught disease was caused by the atoms of the body vibrating at the wrong frequecy

They taught vaccines and serums were poison. How many people died who followed the bad advice of that blabbering IDIOT Clayton Woodworth? (Clayton would claim he had only the best interest of people in mind, and that he might be right. But he WASN'T right about anything, and people died! When people die from following someone's ideas, then it doesn't matter at all if that someone had "the best interest of the people in mind"

The Watchtower has created their own little world, it which whatever they say is considered correct. Science does not matter, what matters is only what the crackpots sitting at their desks write and then have published with their printing presses

They are arrogant fools. Always have been.

--VMrr

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Image hosting by TinyPic
    Image hosting by TinyPic
    If you don't like me posting these you can yell at me
  • kls
    kls

Danny ,,,,, You the man

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've created a PDF version of this document.

It can be downloaded Here.

You can also view the jpg with these links:

Page 1

Page 2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit