Do you kiss your dog?

by AK - Jeff 46 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Ah Willow, let the doggies have their fun.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

My little dog loves to be kissed and when I ask for a kiss she liks my nose and lips. She also cleans out my whole face. Something she does since a pup is to freaking clen my belly button... She's belly button obssesed.
    this is our little baby:
    Image hosting by Photobucket

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Dogs tongues, BTW, are antiseptic and are far cleaner than anything else you might put on your mouth. No matter how many times they lick their butts!

• Robdar
    Robdar

I kiss my cats on the tips of their whiskers (one on each side) and top of their head. They kiss me too. When I had a dog, I kissed him on his forehead. Unfortunately, he usually felt that he had to return the favor and would slurp my face. It was fun but I had to wash the doggy smell off afterwards. I miss him. I would give most anything to smell like his doggy slobber again. I love you Pwca.

• juni
    juni

I knew, Sphere, if I put it in that context you'd come around. :)

• juni
    juni

She's cute Mastadon. What's her name? Is she a muttsy? Quite an underbite. :) Juni

• juni
    juni

Thank you Mastadon!! My husband has our dogs lick any wound and it heals a lot faster.

• juni
    juni

Hi Robdar!

We lost our Golden boy, Coach, in November. At times, we still get teary-eyed. They are great pals and give back far more than we give them. Enjoy your memories. Juni :)

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Juni, her name is Zammy. She's a mix of pekingese and papillion. LOL, her underbite makes her look mean but she is a sweetheart.

• juni
    juni

We had a pug w/an underbite. I know what you mean about them looking "mean". But they have hearts of gold. She's very pretty - white and gold. Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit