Do you kiss your dog?

by AK - Jeff 46 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

always kiss our dog, can't not do or he pesters for attention...a kiss just shocks him back to normal

infact anyone i kiss is shocked...

• kls
    kls

Yep ,and we play a game by taking turns kissing my dog on the head . My kids and i never make it past four before she wacks us with her paw.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

"Boxers have these big floppy lips that are just perfect for planting a big wet one on."

Amen. We have 4 dogs, 2 of which are boxers, and I completely agree. All my babies get mummy kisses. :)

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

No, maybe if I had a dog... but a dog or a stranger ehhh.

Then did you ever ate dog?

• slugga
    slugga

No but hes always trying to kiss me.... He gets lots o hugs though. alt

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    I was so drunk once i kissed someone that was worse than kissing any dog

Reminds me of a line from an old Willie Nelson song, "I never went to bed with an ugly woman, but I've sure woke up with a few."

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Reminds me of a line from an old Willie Nelson song, "I never went to bed with an ugly woman, but I've sure woke up with a few."

LOL - but then does Willie have anything to complain about, really? Has he looked in the mirror?

Jeff

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

when I'm crashing on the futon at night, he walks on me, up to my face and starts licking and nose 'kissin'. He gets kiss or two.

oh, he's a shihtzu.

meagan

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I think that dogs exist to be hugged and kissed!

Swalker

• juni
    juni

We now have a mini cocker spaniel puppy - Jasmine - who is 10 weeks old. She is our 5th doggie. They all got kisses all over except on their privates. I could just suck her doggie juices all up. MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! I love dogs! Juni :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit