Medical Marijauna info needed please.

by damselfly 18 Replies latest watchtower medical

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Actually Castor Oil would be good too as an extractor and carrier as it is skin softening and readily absorbed by the body.

Thats what I was thinking, and it should be fairly easy for them to make themselves. Although the vaporizers sound good, they are trying to avoid the "dopey" effects.

Dams

• damselfly
    damselfly

Elsewhere~ are those dragonflies? You bad boy trying to tempt me to do naughty things!

Dams

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Actually Castor Oil would be good too as an extractor and carrier as it is skin softening and readily absorbed by the body.

Thats what I was thinking, and it should be fairly easy for them to make themselves. Although the vaporizers sound good, they are trying to avoid the "dopey" effects.

Dams

the vaperizor wont help them avoid the dopey effects. If anything It can compound it because they are getting only the cannabanoids, and not all the tar, carbon monoxide and 100 other chemicals released with burning. However, they will use less for the same effects. More efficient use for inhaling. For his needs I'd suggest he locate an indica -dominant strain (northern lights, blueberry, shiskaberry, snowbud(akorn, orange skunk x big bud), etc) and harvest after the trichomes have mostly turned. It has more body effect and less head effect, but it tends to induce sleep. Heat activated capsules of dried ground trim are effective too. Seem to be a little less sleepy (but makes me flat-lined). Onset is 1-2 hours and duration is around 10.. With vaping onset is < 10 min and duration is about 2-4 hours.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Those are beautiful vaporizers, Else! I use mine with other herbs for aroma therapy, too. I usually use lavender flowers at night. Very pleasant.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Elsewhere~ are those dragonflies? You bad boy trying to tempt me to do naughty things!

lol... I totally forgot that they have Damselflies on them! Come to think about it, mine at home has one too! Something sites around at home and you forget about the little details.

• BadPammie
    BadPammie

Hello,

I am the RN at the THCF Clinic in Portland. It sounds like the replies have been very informative for you. I want to reiterate the fact that the vaporizer is really the way to go. It will decrease the head/dopey effects and you are not getting all the smoke. The Herbalaire is a great little vaporizer and is the one I use. Mine has actually cut down the amount of cannabis that I use by half.

I encourage you to continue educating yourself and those around you about the benefits of medical marijuana while decreasing the health risks associated with smoking. You will find that orally ingested cannabis is also a much longer lasting therapeutic effect than inhalation. There are many excellent recipes out there on the web for butters, oils, and tinctures for cooking with and topical applications.

BadPammie

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Thanx Pammie!

Being legal in Oregon, I feel really good about being able to talk openly about medical cannabis, with all I'm learning. Nothing like an excited newbie, huh?

• BadPammie
    BadPammie

I agree. I feel so much more protected here in Oregon.

I was curious and went to the JW website and did a search for marijuana and the articles I found were not favorable for medical use. Does anyone have any current info regarding the attitude of the WTBS has about the issue?

My parents see what a difference it has made in my health. I would be interested to know if there are any witnesses in good standing who have had to confront this situation.

Nurse Pammie

• Just Js
    Just Js

Hello damselfly, Seeing your in Canada a great site for you to check would be www.treatingyourself.com They are a medical marijuana compassion site and Compassion is the heart of their mission.

Be well and peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit