What would Russell change if he appeared tomorrow?

by Spectrum 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• THE SHOOTIST
    THE SHOOTIST

I think Russell would do two things. First of all he would see about confirming himself a seat on the governing body and second of all, getting the maximum monitary benefits allowed for a person of his stature in the organization. REMEMBER, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, THE POWER, AND MASTURBATING YOUR EGO!!!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    Hopefully his underwear, because he was full of shit too. Right along with the rest of them.

Just changing his underwear wouldn't change that condition......

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    What would Russell change if he appeared tomorrow?

Religions. Cause he wouldn't recognize the one he started.

Me thinks he would march on Brooklyn and demand his money back!

Jeff

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Hopefully his underwear, because he was full of shit too. Right along with the rest of them.
    Just changing his underwear wouldn't change that condition......

He's right, LDH. At a minimum, he should switch to Kashi at breakfast to help with regularity.

You guys are cracking me up!

AuldSoul

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

"Me thinks he would march on Brooklyn and demand his money back!"
    What happened to his fortune? Did rutherford put it into the Org?

• luna2
    luna2
    He would change nothing. He would be promptly disfellowshipped for apostasy.

Then he would start his own religion and become a TV evangelist. Perhaps he could also resurrect Miracle Wheat, say it is a health food, and make big bucks hawking it in infomercials.

• flyphisher
    flyphisher

Auld Soul

He would change nothing. He would be promptly disfellowshipped for apostasy.

Russell: absolutely. But listen: if Jesus Christ himself would appear tomorrow (in flesh) he would be promptly disfellowshipped too.

• Outlawed
    Outlawed

Wife?

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

"Russell: absolutely. But listen: if Jesus Christ himself would appear tomorrow (in flesh) he would be promptly disfellowshipped too."

Very true!!!

He would get done for fraternizing with prostitutes and disfellowshipped ex-JWs.

In his defense would say, "verily verily, I say unto thee, my apostles *ucked it all up, you've all got it wrong. Rutherford is roasting in hell. Yes people, you were wrong again, there is a hell and it's hot!!"

There is a mad rush out of the Kingdom halls.
    What other repercussions can you imagine under this scenario?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit