What would Russell change if he appeared tomorrow?

by Spectrum 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Would he change any of the following?

Blood,
    Christmas,
    FDS(eg sack them),
    crucifix,
    Shunning,
    Jehovah back to Lord in NT
    16 year old girls fair game once again.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

He would change nothing. He would be promptly disfellowshipped for apostasy.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

"He would change nothing. He would be promptly disfellowshipped for apostasy."
    Nice one.

Before the guy has a chance to open his mouth he'll be done on 50 charges!!

He'll probably return to adventism, more up his street I imagine compared to JWism.

• NYCkid
    NYCkid

Sorry, but who cares? He started the evil empire. Hope he is not resting in peace.

NYCKid

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

He would get rid of elders, Kingdom halls and go back to small groups in the home. He would get rid of the governing body with that awful title....and not let them make our christian decisions for us. He would give women more rights, and everybody in general, personal rights; like the right to have a beard!!!! He would recognize that JW's have every bit the same clergy and laity system as the Catholic church and Yes :

PROBABLY BE DISFELLOWSHIPPED>>>>

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Star Moore

He might do all those things or he might realise what a money spinner this is and go along with it. It depends on what his motives were for starting it in the first place.

• Rook
    Rook

He would change his name to Joseph Smith Jr. and start a new organization.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Rook,

Welcome to the forum!

• Rook
    Rook

Aloha Serendipity,

Thanks...i just wanna put in my 2 cents every now n then.

• LDH
    LDH

Hopefully his underwear, because he was full of shit too. Right along with the rest of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit