FRONT PAGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!! Give Elder a Call..

by coult9056 21 Replies latest jw friends

• coult9056
    coult9056

http://www.lafayettejc.com/news0824/0824l06.shtml

James Day, a local elder in Lafayette, Indiana is in the paper again. He has started a motivational business called "RHYTHMISM!"
    Apparently he visits businesses, schools, or athletic teams, or any other organization that needs motivation. He brings a trailer full of various African drums, gets the crowd into a circle; then whips them into a frenzy. He calls himself an organizational motivator. He says that whatever message an organization is trying to convey, he can communicate it metaphorically through the drums. (Coming soon to a Watchtower Lesson near you.)
    A few months ago it was front page news when he worked his mystical magic on the Purdue University Women's Basketball team. Thursday, he performed at a local elementary school. I guess he never mentions to them that he is an elder in the West Lafayette Congregation of Jehovah' Witnesses, or that Witnesses abhor education, organized sports, flag salute, national anthem, holidays, etc. It's curious how he can motivate during the week, only to discourage the very things he motivates on Sundays. Did he mention that he motivated his son so much that his own son is disfellowshipped?
    Here is a link to the story in the Lafayette Journal and Courier. http://www.lafayettejc.com/news0824/0824l06.shtml
    HIS PHONE NUMBER AND WEBSITE ARE INCLUDED IN THE STORY. If you don't want to read the story, you MUST SEE THE PICTURE. IF YOU WANT, GIVE HIM A CALL!!!!!!!!!
    BTW: At the end of the show, when Br. Day walked around and shook the teachers' hands, when he came to the principal, he grabbed his face and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. Just what you want your elder to do... Just can't take this nauseating hypocrisy anymore.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Coult:

I predict Day will cease this activity or be DF'ed within 6 months, (for a whole plethora of JW violations.)

If DF'ed, he will be postings on this DB within a year, with the vast majority here condemning the WTS for their action.

• coult9056
    coult9056

It's not what he does outside of the KH that disturbs me. But it is the blatant hypocrisy. He gets away with his behavior because he is an elder. He is also a member of a local blues band; the lead singer and namesake of the band is disfellowshipped. The hypocrisy continues.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

You didn't indicate whether the df'ed lead singer is also the df'ed son, which would be a very important factor if this is a family band.

Even if so, this elder does appear to be getting preferential treatment. Please fill in the gaps which would explain the reason behind such.

• Kent
    Kent

LOL. I added this stuff to the frontpage of The Watchtower Observer, and the visitors can also hear his "therapy" and "rhytmism" when they read the story.

What a jerk!

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between a fool and the JW legal department is that a fool might be sympathetic ."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• DCs Ghost
    DCs Ghost

add a caption. . . .

• Kent
    Kent

I did send this mail to the Medicine Man:

Hi there, Mr. Medicine Man

How come a local Jehovah's Witness elder in Lafayette, Indiana, is also a Medicine Man? I was of the impression Witch-craft and the like were stricktly forbidden among the Jehovah's Witlesses, and I fail to see any difference between your witchcraft or anybody elses.

Besides that fact, your notorious magazine, The Witchpower, has printed time and time again about the dangers of "suggestive" music, and your drumming can hardly bee looked upon as something else but a monotonous rhytm that makes people commit fornication, become homosexuals, and some god knows what.

As an editor in my "secular" life, and the editor of the beloved website The Watchtower Observer, I find these facts extremely interesting, and I've decided to give you some PR. As a matter of fact, I've added your little whitchcraft business on the first page - and by the end of the day about 5000 Jehovah's Witnesses and Ex-Witnesses knows about you.

I wonder if I should send some inquieries to the Society and the local Ayatollahs in Lafayette as well, since their response should be a bit interesting.

I could also recommend you to take a look at http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=10616&site=3 - another place read by thousands of JWs - as well as (just as my site) daily screened by the Watchtower Society and their Legal Department.

What will you do when you're disfellowshipped for apostacy and demon worship? Keep on drumming?

Yakki Da

Kent
    Daily News On The Jehovah's Witnesses and The Watchtower:
    The Watchtower Observer: http://watchtower.observer.org

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between a fool and the JW legal department is that a fool might be sympathetic ."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy coult,

Nice to meet you. I lived in Lafayette, IN (really in Mulberry 15 miles outside) for a couple of years - 20 years ago. I'm not familiar with this elder, but that doesn't surprise me.

Dorks exist everywhere.

Do you live near this area?

waiting

• Kismet
    Kismet

kent you are a cold hearted sick bastard sometimes.

I wonder if I should send some inquieries to the Society and the local Ayatollahs in Lafayette as well, since their response should be a bit interesting.

What will you do when you're disfellowshipped for apostacy and demon worship? Keep on drumming?

Yakki Da

Kent

You would actually do that? Intentionally try to get someone disfellowshipped. Completely screw up his life, the life of his family and friends?

I surely hope this was just an idle threat made after one too many Guinness.

Kismet - who hopes this meets Norm's standards for bluntness

• coult9056
    coult9056

Waiting, I still live in the Lafayette area. Moved here n 1984, left for a while, moved back here to home.Grew up here. The only difference in living here now is that I think for myself. Which elders do you remember?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit