what is the next book for the book study?

by buffalosrfree 14 Replies latest jw friends

• buffalosrfree
  • buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Oops! sorry about that, i wanted to know what is the next book for the book study (heh heh). I have heard it was going to be the book titled
    "what the bible really teaches" or some such blather. The sisters I over heard talking about this in a restaurant were so inthralled with it that I almost upchucked right there. Talk about the truly brain dead. They had both been jdubs for 30 plus years and should already know that they have heard nothing but bulls**t from the society. The new books are simply "cut and pasted" from older editions or information. nothing new in years has come out. The Isiah 1 and 2 were also bulls**t every little thing pointing to the GB or Witnesses. makes one ashamed to be around people of such stupidity.

• Mr.Beaker
    Mr.Beaker

Buffalosrfree

To have an attitude like the one you have, does it really matter what the next book is going to be? Surely once you know you'll just insult more people who genuinely think theyre doing the right thing.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Buffalosrfree

To have an attitude like the one you have, does it really matter what the next book is going to be? Surely once you know you'll just insult more people who genuinely think theyre doing the right thing.

I think he has a great attitude. A lot better than mine because I am a Watchtower apostate who would rather be offed by their demon god than study another one of their demented books that glorifies their organisation.

• blondie
    blondie

Buffalosfree, you might peruse this website. The 1/06 and 2/06 KMs are posted with the schedule and parts on the new book.

http://www.reexamine.org/index.php/Our_Kingdom_Ministry

Blondie

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Mr Beaker...I don't understand. Is there something I've missed here? Why would you say this.......

....when your profile says this....

After working out a heap of personal issues and feeling crap for years i finally faded into oblivion and am now really happy!!!

What would be your objection to how BAF feels and what his opinion is of the same old boring cut&paste claptrap that the JWs are forced to read?

Annie

• Mr.Beaker
    Mr.Beaker

Sorry guys but I take offense to statements like "Talk about the truely brain dead". A lot of my family are still JWs and are happy living that life. They find joy from it and believe that they are doing the right thing. I dont understand why people have to be attacked for having beliefs that are different, just because most people on this forum no longer share the views that the JWs have.

I dont have a problem with people not agreeing with the witnesses, i mean, i dont agree with them any more! But, I dont think it fair to criticise those that are still practicing and believe in that faith.

Just because I dont believe in something, doesnt make people that do believe in it "brain dead". Anyway, I hope you can see where im coming from.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

i understand where you are coming from mr beaker. i agree that i also have family still living as a jws and not knowing any better. But i wouldn't like to hear people referring to them in a deragtory manner either.

• Mr.Beaker
    Mr.Beaker

Thank you for your support Miss Peaches. How are things in your part of the country today?

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

ditto that miss peaches and beaker...

I have a problem myself calling them insulting names. there are still a lot of people I love dearly who are misguided by the org.

but I do understand those who are angry and feel the need to use the names they've chosen.....they don't offend me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit