My stepfather died tonight

by Mulan 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Lindy
    Lindy

Mulan,
    So sorry for your loss and sorry too for the surrounding JW circumstances. He will live in on in your hearts and memories. I am glad they are such good ones. My Mom died about 7 years ago of cancer, that was hard enough. I was in at the time, and how she was treated at that time through her illness had a lot to do with me walking away shortly after her death. I am sorry that the JWs give you more to handle with such a greivous time than you should have to bear.
    (()HUGS))
    Lindy

• mommy
    mommy

Hey Mulan
    Long time no "see" I have missed you! It is so very strange to experience the ending of life. Your mind knows what the end result will be and hopefully you can get your heart settled before that occurs. It appears you have, and that his death has not been a shock. Sometimes the few months before actual death is harder to bear. I completly agree about not attending the memorial, and I understand why you are not. My mind is on your family, and will send good thought waves the next few days. Just to help you deal with all the traffic(((((hugs))))) You are such a special lady to me, and I am very glad you are here.

wendy

In a controversy the instant we feel anger, we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

• teejay
    teejay

Sorry for your loss, Mulan. He sounds like a good man. I understand how you feel about going to his memorial. Don't know what I'd do in that situation.

Take Care,

tj

• chester
    chester

Mulan,

I don't post much but I read a lot.
    I feel as though I know you and your family.
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Stepfather and all of the things that the family is going through concerning attending the Memorial.

Love,
    Chester

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit